New Jaded Faith Modules!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shinozoku said:
You a gain ***** much, Matt? :p:

Sometimes...OK, a lot of the time... :D

After spending some quality time dialing these babies in, I have come to the conclusion that...

The JF Mark X is the most brutal and usable high gainer in my lot...I still love the others and believe me, my Mamba will not be going anywhere...But the gain saturation on the Mark is astounding...Plus, Rob hooked me up with an internal trim pot for the gain staging...I actually set it to the clean side and it's dead-on awesome and still HEAVY...Wow...Metallica cover bands prepare to soil your bloomers once you get this baby home!

And for that matter, the Stein ain't far behind...

This message brought to you by the letter H...

Mattfig said:
Shinozoku said:

After spending some quality time dialing these babies in, I have come to the conclusion that...

The JF Mark X is the most brutal and usable high gainer in my lot...I still love the others and believe me, my Mamba will not be going anywhere...But the gain saturation on the Mark is astounding...Plus, Rob hooked me up with an internal trim pot for the gain staging...I actually set it to the clean side and it's dead-on awesome and still HEAVY...Wow...Metallica cover bands prepare to soil your bloomers once you get this baby home!

Don't tease me, I used my last module to have the Rverb made!

Decerto said:
Mattfig said:
Shinozoku said:

Don't tease me, I used my last module to have the Rverb made!

In all truth, the RVerb is more British sounding and while it gets quite heavy, it's a different kind of heavy...More mids...I wouldn't call it brutal like the others...But it can kick your *** across the street without much effort...:)

Give us reviews where you actually tweak the modules some and show the range of gain, mids, etc :D I live to see how versatile these things are!

Disciple said:
I agree - lets see a new video of the JF mods Matt 8)

I'll whip something together in the coming days...Kinda waiting on my JF Voxless to round out the lineup...Of course, I'm ALWAYS waiting on at least one module... :)

I promise I'll get something going here shortly...These mods deserve to be heard...

Gotta post here about the new JF VHT module I just got. I already had a VHT, made in '09, bought from the classies here.

But the new VHT (with the mid sweep pot) is amazing. Thick, dense, intenst, yet still clear & defined, massive low end, more gain than you need. Great, GREAT module, absolutely SLAYS with both 6 & 7 strings. Probably my joint favourite alongside the Custom3.

If I can figure out the US Customs forms, I'm going to ship my old VHT over for the mid sweep to be added, I could easily accomodate 2 of these in my RM4.

oops, meant to post that post above ^ in the other JF thread, sorry for the threadjack... :)

antag said:
Gotta post here about the new JF VHT module I just got. I already had a VHT, made in '09, bought from the classies here.

But the new VHT (with the mid sweep pot) is amazing. Thick, dense, intenst, yet still clear & defined, massive low end, more gain than you need. Great, GREAT module, absolutely SLAYS with both 6 & 7 strings. Probably my joint favourite alongside the Custom3.

If I can figure out the US Customs forms, I'm going to ship my old VHT over for the mid sweep to be added, I could easily accomodate 2 of these in my RM4.
Glad to hear it arrived safely and you are digging it!