new module sneak peek

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RD/Steve said:
i decided to let the cat out of the bag. expect this one around summer NAMM.

curve.jpg

I guess this will be a No 1 seller !
:D

maximus1 said:
cause you couldn't get enough balls out of it :wink:

F - U. LoL. So what cab should I get wit the 6505? I kinda wanna do something different what do yout think? Other then the vadar. What bout the randall 2x12 1x15 cab?

tonymustang302 said:
maximus1 said:

F - U. LoL. So what cab should I get wit the 6505? I kinda wanna do something different what do yout think? Other then the vadar. What bout the randall 2x12 1x15 cab?

The block letter 5150s I had always sounded best with the Peavey matching cabs IMHO...

Pete

if you can get the vader i'd do that, you might want to try something with eminence speakers, they are great for metal, what about a krank cab?

tonymustang302 said:
maximus1 said:

Krank Krankenstein cab :D

so i take it this will be a super high gainer like the rest of the ultras..

whats the voicing going to be like though?

GuidanceOfSin said:
RD/Steve said:

curve.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.

Something I was thinking about yesterday....would it be possible to wire one of the module slots to work in the effects loop? You could have an eq module, chorus, delay, reverb, etc. I'd gladly give up a slot for something like that.

details forthcoming. stay tuned. :twisted:

RD/Steve said:
GuidanceOfSin said:
RD/Steve said:

curve.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.

Something I was thinking about yesterday....would it be possible to wire one of the module slots to work in the effects loop? You could have an eq module, chorus, delay, reverb, etc. I'd gladly give up a slot for something like that.

details forthcoming. stay tuned. :twisted:

That thing looks so sick!!!

Can I pre-order one NOW??? :wink:

I can't wait for Pete to get hold of one of those and add in some of the other Mark series features on push/pull pots ;)

paintkilz said:
so i take it this will be a super high gainer like the rest of the ultras..

whats the voicing going to be like though?
The Ultra Lead was medium-low gain, I have a feeling this one will probably cover that territory, but with a bit more juice a'la the Mr scary or SL+ :p:

HEEEEyyyy...

I wonder if my post back in 2007 where I mocked up this idea had anything to do with this new development...
marked.jpg

If so, do I get a free one?

i can't wait for this one. it looks amazing. it shows how much potential this amp has. i can't wait to see more.

it has more potential that you would believe. slot 3 of an rm100 could conceivably hold an "effects" module. :shock:

we have all sorts of stuff in the works kids...hold tight. :twisted:

i looked all over for that template jim, i knew somebody did that on here in regards to hammet module i just couldn't remember who, if my memory serves me right everyone thought it was pretty funny, nobody seems to be laughing now.

hey jim did you copywrite that idea before you posted it??? bet your kicking yourself right now.......

bhuard75 said:
hey jim did you copywrite that idea before you posted it??? bet your kicking yourself right now.......

I doubt that would do anything considering 1) its just a visual eq and 2) The mts line managed to copy famous amps very well without any apparent copyright infringement cases.

Latest posts