New song, Salvation Mods Twinface

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0jo

Reaction score
This time a softer one: Sunlight
http://soundcloud.com/sparkplug/sets/demos

I wrote this one, and the singer just belted all the emotion into it that I couldn't.
It will be interesting to see how this goes down here :lol:

The gear:
- Ibanez SV5470
- Salvation Mods TwinFace (DLX mode)
- IR cab sim
- delay and spring verb from the GSP (yes, I overdid the verb on purpose ;) )

Thanks guys! :D

This isn't the best the TwinFace can do, you really miss that poweramp when you record these tones with IRs.
But I'm pretty happy with it though! ;)
I'm hoping we can do some miced recordings soon, we're slowly building a simple studio into our rehearsal space. :D

nice clean bro.

PS: For clean sound is poweramp not so important. I dont know which IR you use, but most of them are poweramp included.

hyenik said:
nice clean bro.

PS: For clean sound is poweramp not so important. I dont know which IR you use, but most of them are poweramp included.
It definitly is, not for the tonality (that is captured in the IR yes) but the slight compression etc. ;)

I like the clean tone. I get a '90s Alternative vibe from that tune.

That's really good stuff, Mojo. You guys have a really cool vibe. Good dynamics. It does have a 90's alternative feel. That solo moved me. Not a bunch of shred crap, but a really soulful lead that makes sense in the context of the song. Keep it up, bro. Sign me up for a copy of your guys album. You rock. :twisted: :D :twisted:

Hey guys, don't forget to listen to the other tracks on the page, Mojo linked to. Good variety of style and great guitar tones.

Thanks guys! I (we) appreciate it! :D

New songs are coming up, and we have a gig in two weeks, so I'll try to get some video's of the rig in action!!