New to MTS...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonerock

Reaction score
Well just wanted to post about it for the ones who may be interested in MTS stuff and who doesn't dare to make the move !
I traded my CAE 3+se preamp for a RM4, I use a Mesa 2:90 as poweramp and MM Luke guitar.
my modules are Blackface, top boost, Recto, GRAIL, SL+ and xtc.
I admit that it really kicks *** !
the blackface is THE clean to have, very sparky, great for country stuffs...
I really do like the SL+, it's a really marshall tone, I use it as a crunch module with gain at 2-3... really reactive with the guitar vol pot, with neck pickup you're ready to get the BLUES !
the XTC is quite cool for high gain solos but it's amazing at low gain too for clean/crunch tones !!!
I've A/B tested GRAIL and RECTO... hard to make a real difference, the grail seemed to have more bite... but Recto tubes may be a bit tired...

VOILA !

my 2 cents
Chris

Welcome. I haven't tried a Luke yet but love my Axis sport and SS.

Your going to want to check out the new KH modules.

salut LONEROCK
tu sembles plus que satisfait ? :wink:

PASCAL

ps : speak only french, sorry

Thanks everyone,

Yeah I'm very happy with my tones, the only problem is now, I have 6 modules and only 4 slots !!! :cry:

just have to choose between top boost and sl+ for crunch and I hate to choose... both are great !

Pascal : ?a dechire sa m?re !!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Lonerock said:
Yeah I'm very happy with my tones, the only problem is now, I have 6 modules and only 4 slots !!! :cry:

I have a similar problem, RM100 head, 3 slots and 6 modules, has there been any news on the Egnater M2 single rack unit?
Also I thought I read that this can interface with your amp, how does this work? (so that it is not like you're running the M2 into your clean module but directly into your poweramp).
Cheers
Damian

I have the solution to the problem...

P1010015.JPG

WOOW!

jimosity said:
I have the solution to the problem...

P1010015.JPG

WOOW!

You lucky ******* Jim!!! :twisted: :twisted:
I bet you grim from ear to ear playing through that thing, but curse to high heaven every time you have to move it! :lol:

Thanks guys
Well I'm about to switch my poweramp for a roadster head and make a mix between RM4 and head channels.
some kind of best of both worlds... so I'll don't have to worry about why my recto module doesn''t sound like a rectifier...