No response from customer service - company doing ok?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkm6002

Reaction score
Hey,
Does anyone know anything about if things are going ok with this company - especially in their customer service and repairs department?
I sent in a Syn-1 in for repair back in August - it took them a couple of months and they finally sent it back to me still broken. I sent it back to them, but now I can't get ahold of their customer service and they haven't returned any of my messages. Any one else have any recent experience with their customer service and repairs department?

Welcome to the forum, and I hope one of the other members knows the answer to your question to help you out.

Hey,
Does anyone know anything about if things are going ok with this company - especially in their customer service and repairs department?
I sent in a Syn-1 in for repair back in August - it took them a couple of months and they finally sent it back to me still broken. I sent it back to them, but now I can't get ahold of their customer service and they haven't returned any of my messages. Any one else have any recent experience with their customer service and repairs department?
Try reaching out to Josh at [email protected].

I am getting great support from BAD (although the issue with my IICP is not solved yet), also synergy powers some of the most successful latest releases such as Friedman IRX and Soldano Astro 20, that will also be available as a synergy head SYN-20ir soon. times are hard for many, but they seem to be doing some good stuff.

Latest posts