OD Special Sound Clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
OK. I threw this together last night. It is kind of a tribute to Rob's work as all guitars and bass were recorded on his mods.
Melody and tremolo guitar were recorded using his base tweed mod.
Solo is the OD Special.
The bass was recorded with the SuperClean. Mostly people have asked for the OD Special, so if you just want to get to that sound, the solo shows up around 2:30. You can fast forward through the rest if you like.
Here is the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bandAdmin/default.cfm?content=songs&bandid=1235345&sub=songinfo

rick

As I just started a new page it may be sometime tomorrow when the link is up/ Sorry about that.
Ray, what are you doing up at this hour anyway?

I'm riding on adreniline! Just received some good news on an APP I'm trying to develop, I'm hoping to hit it lottery style and buy every module I see, lol

That is pretty! Really cool vibe on display here :D

Looking back, I think my JFOD clip was tainted: my pre tubes were yielding unwanted loss of lo end & extra hi
Now that I have new tubes, there's lots of organic warmth in this module

BTW: I'm not a programmar, just working on the creative side of things, keeping that Right Brain active outside of guitar as much as possible

Man, that's pretty!
Johnny-Bravo-tv-02.jpg

Great tune and tones.

Did you use a bass cab for the bass recordings or a normal guitar cab? I really dig the sounds of that clip.

The odd thing about that clip was that as it was night time and I had a wife and two teenage girls trying to sleep, I used Cabinet IRs. It was a marshall 4X12 sim for the bass and a twin w/2 JBL D120s for guitar. I did not use a power amp so it was all the mods.

Great tune, really dug it! All came together very well and the ODS sounds fantastic, can't wait to get mine in a few days from a trade.

Thanks for sharing!