Peavey Bravo versus rm20 ???? or rm22?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
Anybody ever A/B these amps?
I wonder what you thought.
I have a Bravo, its a very good lil tube amp...but they never got the loop right. But its got great tube sound...I wonder if it is as loud or louder than the rm20/22.
..and how the tube tones compare.

GtrGeorge

I have a decible meter app on my iPhone. I could check for you tomorrow. What cab would you like for me to use? 1x12 with Super V or a Carvin 4x12? How close you want the meter? Any other desired settings? Let me know. 8)

Brewtus,
I was just asking about tone ...not volume. But thanks for the generous offer of your time.
Oh and btw...I am gonna be selling/trading that Plexi module you sold me (I found a slighlty different mod I like a lil better)...can you give me any info on that? It does sound good, buts more like an SL+ than I wanted. Some people love that, me ..I like less focus.
GtrGeorge

GtrGeorge! said:
Brewtus,
I was just asking about tone ...not volume. But thanks for the generous offer of your time.
Oh and btw...I am gonna be selling/trading that Plexi module you sold me (I found a slighlty different mod I like a lil better)...can you give me any info on that? It does sound good, buts more like an SL+ than I wanted. Some people love that, me ..I like less focus.
GtrGeorge
Oh, okay. You said that you wondered which was LOUDER in the first part of the question. Its all good though. I had forgot about checking too. Oops. I dont think I sold you a plexi. Did I? Man Ive got to start keeping better tabs on these trades. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a modded Plexi with a gold face...does that bring it to your memory?

GtrGeorge! said:
Its a modded Plexi with a gold face...does that bring it to your memory?
Hmmmmmm.........................nope. Could you use the mod in a sentence? Or what is the definition of this mod? hahahaha
Seriously I can only think of three modded plexis that I had and
the only one with a gold faceplate I still have.

Maybe I'm mistaken....
I have a gold faced Plexi Module....thought I got it from you..I must be wrong.

Anyway, I also see I DID ask about the volume...my bad...but
I now have heard the rm22 and its pretty loud..not rm50 loud but in the ballpark of the Peavey Bravo.
Sorry
GtrGeorge