Pete Modded Recto very brief clip updated with lead

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
I wasn't going to post this as I am planning to GREATLY embellish on this clip......I'm just getting to know EZ Drummer......the DFH add on has been a breath of fresh air as I now have hope of actually being able to program drum tracks......just hasten to say I LOVE this module for recording.....even though I love the KH-3 for playing......the Pete Recto pwns it for recording....

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=26617

edit: I threw in a cheezey lead :lol:

Oh and that business about me possibly selling this module is officially OVER......that would have been quite the dumba55 move..... :roll: :oops: :lol: 8)

okstrat said:
Dang, that sounds mean as hell. :) Nice playing!

Thanks man.....and thanks for making an amazing module ...and now I have to spend all my money on your mods for the other modules I have..:lol:...I mean the KH-3 as good as it sounds playing it.......it projects very anemic on recordings....it needs cough medicine or something to alleviate it's congested recorded tone.... :cry: Or maybe I need to dial it in better for recording? :? :lol:

:...I mean the KH-3 as good as it sounds playing it.......it projects very anemic on recordings....it needs cough medicine or something to alleviate it's congested recorded tone.... :cry: Or maybe I need to dial it in better for recording?

I feel the same way- it is a step down from my modded mods when recording

Love the clip, I hear Nevermore and Marty Friedman vibes :shock:

Love it!!

Are you pushing it with an overdrive, clean boost, or is this just the raw modded recto? Are you using the recto for lead as well?

I just Grail Modded my Recto, which took it to a whole notha level, but nowhere near this.

That's F'n badass!!

crankyrayhanky said:
Love the clip, I hear Nevermore and Marty Friedman vibes :shock:

Wow...thanks I love Marty F and Jeff Loomis.....don't know if I could hold a candle to either but two of my fave players.. 8)

AXCL said:
Love it!!

Are you pushing it with an overdrive, clean boost, or is this just the raw modded recto? Are you using the recto for lead as well?

I just Grail Modded my Recto, which took it to a whole notha level, but nowhere near this.

That's F'n badass!!

Yeah you called it......I have the gain only at 9 o'clock on the module and then the overdrive provides a little more.......Visual Sounds Route 808....love that pedal..doesn't do much to the tone of the amp just adds a nice feel to it for me personally :oops: 8) :lol:

I couldn't even play like that with the gain at 9 o'clock..boost or not...props to your skills and proof of less is more when recording...speaking of which, your recording skills ain't shabby either...I'm still stunned that EL84s are just sounding that great on tape.

:twisted:

JKD said:
I couldn't even play like that with the gain at 9 o'clock..boost or not...props to your skills and proof of less is more when recording...speaking of which, your recording skills ain't shabby either...I'm still stunned that EL84s are just sounding that great on tape.

:twisted:

Hey man you were right about those TAD's btw.....I think they sound way less harsh than the JJ's.....good call!! 8) Yeah I don't think that there is a 20 watt amp out there for the price that can even touch the potential for tone with these modules right now... 8)

that's what I keep trying to tell the Egnater Rebel crowd... that's a fun little amp, but they go on and on about how versatile it is.

Heck, you can take an RM20 and run a Plexi module (stock) dimed. Roll back your guitar volume for cleans, and you still have a boost built into the amp for higher volume and more gain for leads. Makes it to my ears awful close to a three channel amp. Plus you still have an fx loop.

Hard to beat the RM20 IMHO. I love my little Palomino head and black combo. :)

Personally I didn't like the Rebel.....way too spikey for my ears.....but then I don't like the new Egnaters at all.......now that seminar head he has sounds awesome at least clips wise and I also loved the SL++ modules that I stupidly sold the first time I ditched my RM-100's.......but yeah I have told the Rebel people that as well and it falls on deaf ears...

///MK said:
and thats a complement. great lead playing and that rhythm sound is straight from Satan \m/ \m/

Thanks for the compliment........although if that's the case I must repent! :shock: