Pokemod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
So who's winning? I know I'm not even in the ballpark.

I'm at 21 single channel modules and holding. Some of you guys must have some staggering collections. I'll share:

My list right now is:
Camerock, Salvado Deluxe, Mashall+, TerrierII, MambaSE, MarkUS, Stonerverb, Baseman(incoming), EV3, MarkX, ODS, Super Clean, Voxless, XTC(JF), PlexiTweed, SGMK22, Gigmods Recto, SD Judge&Jury, and a few new ones that are yet to be titled.

I have several configs with different amps and cabs but that's another thread in itself...

What mods are you guys stockpiling? Who wants to play?

:)

There all in the sig. Brahma #39, SLOD100, 59RR, Judge/Beast. Small but good little stable of tones. Always looking & drooling for others/more though. :twisted:

Nowhere near the quantity here, but I have some killer tones...SuperClean, Voxless, XTC (JF), JF Holy Grail, and XMG. The Holy Grail is a custom Base-Modded job with a Tight and an Orange/Red switch, and a gnarly self modded faceplate. RM100M (EL34/6L6) into a 412KHX. I ain't ballin' but I'm way beyond happy! Bazinga.

stock: Blackface, Deluxe, Modern, Recto, Top Boost, Tweed, Ultra, Ultra Lead, Ultra XL

signature stock: 1086, 1987, Brahma, Grail, Judge, KH1, KH2, KH3 (x2), Malcolm, Mr Scary, Super V

GM: JTM, Recto, SL+

JF: 59RR Platinum #24, AC30HWM, Blackfaced Deluxe, Erect, XTC

Salvo: Custom 3, TwinFace

SG: Diablo, Mk22

I'm up to 13, all Jaded Faith, plus a few stockers laying around that are waiting to be modded. It's an addiction......

Six modded: JF Voxless and EV Trilogy; SG MK22, XTC LE, and Diablo; and Salvation Mandarine Graphic. I've also got a stock Blackface and Deluxe right now, one of which I eventually want to use for the Voodoo Twin mod, and the other I'll either sell or--if no offers are forthcoming--use for a JF Texas Special or something.

After that I'm having a hard time thinking of what else I might need. I've been in the situation where I have two great mods that have a lot of overlap, and I just can't justify keeping them all.

Lets see modded ones first. JF XTC,ODS,RR Platinum#8,Brahma
Gigmods SLIV,Brown,Modern,Ultra
Klyndem Dragon Salvation Deadplate
Stock Judge,Brown,JTM,1086,Plexi,Top Boost,Mr Scary,Grail,Ultra,Ultra XL,
Ultra Lead,Recto,Super V,Black Face,Deluxe,Clean,KH1
Egnater single channel Twin

I haven't been in the MTS very long but I have aquired-

Salvation- MarkUs, Mash-oldano, S1S0.

Jaded Faith- Super Clean, Erect.

Plates- Dragon.

Stock- KH-1, KH-2, KH-3, 1987, Nuts, Malcom, Mr Scary, 1086, Tweed, Brown, Treadplate, Blackface, Deluxe, Ultra, Ultra XL.

On the way- JF-Stein+, 1959 Platinum, XTC, Texas Special.
- Salvation Dreadplate II

For modding- KH-2, KH-3, Mr Scary

My modest collection:

JF OD Special, JF MagnaTone, Salvation MarkUp, Salvation ArmyKnife, SG Supro, SG JackHammer, Salvado Testes, Friedman CleanShave, Gigmods SlowDowno.

Well, it's A LOT less than it used to be and once the "in progress" modules are done, I'll be done for quite some time.

Jaded Faith: OD Special, Rverb, Voxless, (builds in progress).

Voodoo Amps: HG-Jose, Tsunami, (Mark in progress/repair).

Friedman: BE.

Salvation: Shiver, Camerock, Mash-All, Salvado, Angel, LoneClean, S1S0.

Sacred Groove: (builds in progress).

Egnater (that will always remain unmodded): GNR (pre-SL2X, Ian modded), EG3/4, EG5.

Man there are some serious collections going on here! Like Oyster, I'm relatively new but he's got some serious buying under his belt :). Once the units i have out to be modded back, I'm telling myself that's it for a while...

JF - VybeDeluxe
Salv - Stonerverb Starz, S1S0
SG - Fisch
Friedman - Marsha BE SS
Eggie - TP (twin plexi)
Stock with swirly faceplate Modern
Being modded (SG XTC LE, JF Voxless, Erect, SLO or X88)

I'm liking the SG Fisch so much that I might sell the Friedman as its kinda swimming in the same water, but not 100%... Gonna give it some time.

I need to get into some Sacred Groves and gigmods.

Any suggestions?

Any for sale? I saw the criminal. Doesn't sound like my flavor.

All my extra cash is going to mods, and hopefully a 1250. :D