Power switch!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jays66

Reaction score
Ok I have been having problems with the toggle switch in my LB100. It makes bad contact and effects tone considerably. You wiggle the switch and it cuts in and out. I took the amp apart and cleaned the switch and put it back together and it worked for about a week. Last night the switch started acting up again and would not shut the amp off either. My question is should I just call Randall to get a new switch or do I have to go through a dealer and is there a better switch that I could put in. The switch that is in there is very cheap in my opinion and wondered if I could upgrade if I could find one that would fit? Just wondered if any of you guys have run across this and what you used.

Thanks
Jason

I bought a replacement switch for one of my amps at auto zone. It's a standard toggle. Some have light bulbs in them but you can just leave that wire disconnected. They are pretty inexpensive and are the same quality if not a little better than a stock one.

Peace, Joshua