Reverb tanK?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Servantez

Reaction score
Today while I was buy a prestige SZ I saw a guy bought a reverb tank and the sales person saide that is a real spring reverb. I guess my quesiton would be can I buy some think like that and add it to my mts rm 100 paralell loopsince it dosen't have a reverb? because I am really new to this whole rm 100 thing.

Yes. I would suggest getting one from Egnater - egnater.com

Servantez said:
Today while I was buy a prestige SZ I saw a guy bought a reverb tank and the sales person saide that is a real spring reverb. I guess my quesiton would be can I buy some think like that and add it to my mts rm 100 paralell loopsince it dosen't have a reverb? because I am really new to this whole rm 100 thing.

Check out a used Peavey Valverb on Ebay. It's a tube spring reverb with tremelo. Great unit! You can run it right though the effect loops.

Ok, what's the deal with all these Amazon pop-up ads ? Weird. Strange, I can see them when I'm not logged in....but not now. Really weird. MPX-1

H

I've been using the standard issue EH Holy Grail Reverb pedal through the parrallel loop (along with a chorus pedal, and EQ pedal) and it really sounds great. I know it's digital without real springs but it really does sound like a nice reverb to me. I keep it on all the time.

I run the T-Rex Room Mate through the series loop on my RM100. Sounds quiet and nice. I tried the Holy Grail but it caused a volume drop depending on whether it was on or off. The T-Rex is just awesome although expensive.