RM100KH/Mr Scary

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yngzaklynch

Reaction score
Ok before I say anything else let just tell you why this is vid is the way it is. I tried a few takes to see what turned out. Well when I up loaded from my camcorder to my computer the computer saw it all as one file instead of 8 different files. Not sure why. So you see some redundant wankery. So from Madison Square Bedroom I give you... complete and total wankery. If you've been to a Guitar Center recently don't listen to this vid as you've heard all this already. Nothing musical here.

Randall RM100KH with only the Mr Scary module. Marshall 4X12 with Greenbacks. Washburn N4. Rocktron Intellifex in the serial loop for some reverb. Not boost pedal was used.

Prepare to wince and laugh.

EDIT: At 6:54 I actually start playing different crap. Still crap, just different crap. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1d_Rb4j6JU

I like this wanking...though my first thought was lose the reverb- it's hiding your cool playing, makes me feel like I have bad seats at an arena!

your chops are killer, you need to enter the camera so I can see the shred

Yah know the reverb doesn't sound so overwhelming in the room. Thanks for listening.

Wow if thats your fingers feeling like stones and sluggish (from other thread) I would hate to hear you on a good day ..

Nice job!!!

Thanks fellas. It's bright but could easily be dialed in for a warmer, rounder tone.

Yes I do!!! Sounds great. The loop works very well. It can be used at home for low volume playing.