• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100S Loaded Head With 2 KT88(V1V4)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonymustang302

Reaction score
Well it's time to try something new. I have my head that's being sold. Has a custom LED strip in Blue, Loaded with JJ KT88's in V1 and V4. The KT88's were bought from euro tubes and matched pair. Comes with Clean Module, Ultra Module, and XTC module. The Ultra Module has a high gain Ruby 12ax7acz HG+ in V1 and stock in V2. Comes with footswitch, power cable and midi cable. The only imperfection is the tolex is shrinking on and split on THE BOTTOM of the amp. You can't see it unless you flip the head over. I love the way it sound's, but I want to try something new.

100_0009.jpg

100_0008.jpg

100_0012.jpg

KT88 1
100_0013.jpg

KT88 2
100_0015.jpg

100B0030.jpg

An Attempt to get a picture of the high gain preamp tube. has 30minutes of playing on it.

Meesage me. There will be a $80shipping charge because of the weight of the amp. Plus you get 2 spare 6L6's. $1300

Thank's Guy's

oh no, sad to see Tony go...via con dios!

although I set the odds now at 2 to 1 to pull a Mailman- you're back within a year :shock:

I hope..... I'm keeping my Ultra XL module to get it modded by salvation..but only after i start seeing more and more of his work in you guys' hands.

I'm kinda upset at seeing everything going up in price e.g. New Loaded RM100 head for $1850. Yikes.

I'm going for a 6505 (not plus) or a 5150 (not II or III)

Good luck Tony, I hope you find what your looking for. I recently sold my 5150 head to buy a Randall. Thanks again for the module (Modded Rectum), Im always teasing "The Hunter" saying Im gonna sale it to him, just to see his eyes light up, lol!!!! :lol:

I had a sweet slightly modded 5150 before the Randall.
No comparison. You can get pretty **** close to the 5150 sound out of the Randall but you will never get all of the Randall sounds out of the 5150
You will regret it. But to each his own.
Best of luck.

crankyrayhanky said:
although I set the odds now at 2 to 1 to pull a Mailman- you're back within a year :shock:
I say GO FOR IT!! That is the ONLY WAY you need to get that "itch" out your system. I had to do it 4 times only to come full circle.
Been on some GREAT HONEYMOONS with all the amps I bought, but You will be back......THEY ALL COME BACK! :mrgreen:
Have Fun Tony, thats what it really is about.
Keep rocking on!
Danno