RM4. The 15 millisecond Chip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingV

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had good communication with Ryan in Customer Service back in Aug. & Sept. of 2008 about the RM4 15 millisecond chips that were going to become available, then were "lost" in shipment by UPS per Ryan. I have not heard anything since and did not get a response to my email sent last Thursday. Ryan usually responded very quickly in the past and really a few days later now would not be so bad as this is not an "emergency" however I am a "Rack User" and I would like to buy the chip as it was suppose to be quite inexpensive.

Did these 15 millisecond chips ever happen? Did Randall finally say "sorry we changed our mind and are not going to do them? Any one, any one at all, Bueller?

I too would like to know about this. I sent a few emails before and was told the same story....

Update: I did get a reply from Ryan at Customer Service on Tuesday [yesterday] and he asked me to get back to him this coming Monday.

I will post after seeing what he has to say. It would appear that no 15 millisecond chips were ever reordered after the first batch were "lost by UPS" [ :roll: ] and if I had to bet anything I would say the 15 millisecond chip is not happening. Hope he proves me wrong...