S1SO module - soundclip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
S1S0_front.JPG

S1S0left.JPG

SOUNDCLIP:http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9529875

kylendm said:
Does the switch go between 5150I and 5150II? Also what does fire do? Add more gain?? :shock:

Yes, exactly.
And mode II. (which is tighter and less bassy than mode I.) with Fire switch ON is close to 5150 III (Fender version).

SacredGroove said:
JKD said:
Nice...love the faceplate. \m/

Agreed...wonder if that's mojo's work?

It sure as hell is! :D
Took a long while to get done, but I am very proud of it! :)
I appreciate it guys!

Looks awesome Anthony! Good work. :)
Can't wait to hear it! (<-- cliche but still ;) )

Well Anthony all I can say is its my favorite module, the benzin got pushed aside and now im playing this. I cant thank you and mojo enough for making such a great product. And if you like peavey 5150/6505's this is the mod for you. Now I just need to buy a zoom Q3 and get some sound up here. But I need to spend more time playing it, I think it can get a multitude of tones.

Yeah, Anthony! Get Hyenik off his lazy butt and get some clips recorded ;) PLEASE! I just bought a donor Plexi module, and need to decide between this module and a Chupacabra for the next module I am going to send to you. We need Chupacabra clips, too ;)

Awesome, Anthony. This looks great. I personally don't care about the later versions, as long as it does a good mkI it'll be worth EVERY penny to me. Definitely getting this.

ok ok ok
mix is just finished, now only put it on soundclick
PS: This lazy butt, I will remember ;)