Salvation MarkUs mod - new clip 2011

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JKD said:
salvation said:
tlingen said:
Sounds very good to me. What module is needed for you to create a MarkUs? Very nice playing also!

For MArkUs all higain or midgain modules, but NO Xtc, NO Treadplate/recto/grail/rectified. No Clean, Blackface, Deluxe.

Tweed, Ultra,UXL, JTM, Plexi, SL+, Top Boost, Modern, 1086, ....all these common Randalls works

I added a full-stop at the end of Deluxe...I assume it was meant to stop here?

Sorry. Thread corrected.

Great work as always, the Markus sounds killer. Cool choice of track, very tight and accurate rendition. I imagine this would be cool to layer with a Recto for that heavy "Awake" tone. This module is definitely on my must have list now.

I agree killer sound Salvation.. but what about next in line, would you try to do a module of a circuit of a Mark IV or the brand new Mark V?

when i saw "DT" i thought it was going to be Dark Tranquillity...instead it was Dream Theater...great clip nonetheless. I am looking forward to getting this mod some time...along with the Mash All.

Wow just saw I didn't react to this yet!

Great work on the module Anthony! The design looks great with the knobs. :)
I like the little shrink on the Lead Drive, real attention for detail! :)

On the clip: great song and playing!!
I love that lead sound, rythm is also awesome but not really my taste.
The lead is beautifully smooth but you can hear it will get aggressive when you play aggressive, which is awesome! :D

I was afraid it might turn out as a Twinface lookalike.
But it has real identity :)

which sound from these fifty sounds of Mark V? ;)
btw fifty or whatever, but no one excelent :(

I liked the Mark IV and Extreme modes from Channel 3. But I agree with you Hyenik, none of them totally blew me away. :wink:

Rick, here is yours:
custom_Mark_Us.JPG

;)

module has one cosmetic upgrade:
When EQ switch is OFF (UP) the led is green
When EQ switch is ON (down) then led is red.
Thin knob added for easier setting of Lead Drive.