Salvation Mods on Nashville Amp Expo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Salvation Mods will be exhibiting at the Nashville Amp Expo Aug. 19-21.
So,come on out and crank it up!

http://www.nashvilleampexpo.com

Dude,

Wow...Big step! Well deserved congrats to you guys at Team Salvation....Who will be staffing the booth? Anthony?

Great job guys....I have a feeling there may be a buzz around your booth...Plus, it brings much needed attention to MTS and lets people know how serious the modding biz has become....

All the best,
Fig

**** i wish i could go. unfortunately i don't have the money to go to Nashville. its killing me to have to miss something this awesome. I wish you guys the best of luck. Show everyone the awesome power that is the MTS series :D

I've been thinking about a Chicago road trip. Fig, meet you in Gary? LOL

I wish I could make it down to this Anthony - would be great to see and try all your amazing products and meet you but unfortunately with my recent orders and me living in Colorado funds are limited.

What exciting news! This should really shine some light on how amazing the MTS line is, and how the hand modded modules really kick sooo much *** :twisted:

Mattfig said:
Dude,

Wow...Big step! Well deserved congrats to you guys at Team Salvation....Who will be staffing the booth? Anthony?

Great job guys....I have a feeling there may be a buzz around your booth...Plus, it brings much needed attention to MTS and lets people know how serious the modding biz has become....

All the best,
Fig

Matt, I will be there personally, with help of my US colleague and some friends.
I am looking forward to meet my friends, customers and of course my VIP Michael Wagener.

I like! can you guys swing past Adelaide too if it's not out of your way. Or maybe Australia should have a show with decent gear.

audiomidijace said:
You should try to get to this show if you can:
http://www.ampshow.com/
Jace

If Anthony enters the L.A. Amp show, I am SO there! :D

stand up banner for Nashville Amp Expo.
Imaginary SM24 amp;)

I would like to meet you all in the Nashville!

Amp_expo_banner8b_small.jpg