Salvation Mods Salvado (Deluxe) clip!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0jo

Reaction score
So I had this drum beat in my head ... and this entire song rolled out!!

salvationmodssalvations.jpg

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11191689

It's all Salvado including the solo, but for the solo I set the tightness to loose.
No overdrives or boost pedals were used. :)

So have fun! :twisted:

Nice! I love that module. THE. BEST. MODULE. EVER. PERIOD. In my humble opinion, of course. :wink:

Like the soldano tone....kind of wish I would have kept mine....Mashaldano doesnt quite have that bite,but still sounds killer....best sounding sloclone Ive heard thus far though....

I agree, it's such an awesome mod!

It's also perfect for recording, it's just a plug in and go type of thing .. no screwing around needed ;)

I am Legion said:
Have you been listening to the Manga theme tune music recently? :wink:
Wut? I have no idea what you are talking about ;) so no.
I have been listening to the new Steel Panther album haha

I am Legion said:
This - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEEHyXe2_No

Not saying you copied it, it just reminded me of it :D
Don't know it, the drum beat is alike.
But then again .. that beat ain't nothing new ;) :lol:

We have a new Mash-all+ demo up too!

Nice playing man. That sounds pretty **** good. Going to have to go home and tweak my Slodano around a little bit and see what I can get outta her. If that don't cut it I will plug in to the real thing. My HR 50..... HAR HAR....

ibenhad said:
Nice playing man. That sounds pretty **** good. Going to have to go home and tweak my Slodano around a little bit and see what I can get outta her. If that don't cut it I will plug in to the real thing. My HR 50..... HAR HAR....
**** you sir! :lol:

No actually, I'm content with the Salvado. (as you can hear! :D)

I'd say that just like me, someone grew up listening to Motley Crue and the other great glam bands of the 80's / 90's (or listened to Steel Panther and was magically transported back to 1989). Cool groove and great tone.
Cheers