salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On XTACY dedicated thread added soundclips.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6495

DSC00370.JPG

I would like to say one thing.
I often answer the same question: "I want (or I heard, saw...)your WAGENER mod, can you do it for me?" .
And I allways say the same answer.
So I would like to say to all now:
There is only one module with WAGENER name in the world. The one that owns Michael Wagener.
I do not have any mr. Wagener permission to use his name for other modules.

It is my SALVADO (SLO based) module with added more features to increase versatility. Michael asked "all bells and whistles" so I did it.

I gladly do almost the same curcuit and features including glow in the dark faceplate and snakeskin but with name "SALVADO De Luxe" on the faceplate.

Thanks for your insight!
Anthony SALVATION

mw2.JPG

of the four salvation modules that i own

the deluxe salvado! is by far my favorite!

salvation said:
I would like to say one thing.
I often answer the same question: "I want (or I heard, saw...)your WAGENER mod, can you do it for me?" .
And I allways say the same answer.
So I would like to say to all now:
There is only one module with WAGENER name in the world. The one that owns Michael Wagener.
I do not have any mr. Wagener permission to use his name for other modules.

It is my SALVADO (SLO based) module with added more features to increase versatility. Michael asked "all bells and whistles" so I did it.

I gladly do almost the same curcuit and features including glow in the dark faceplate and snakeskin but with name "SALVADO De Luxe" on the faceplate.

Thanks for your insight!
Anthony SALVATION

mw2.JPG

Hi,

excuse me, I'm not experienced and a bit confused - you mentioned the Slodano module made by Salvation is your favourite - isn't the Slodano one of Pete's (Gigmods) mods?

Or does Salvation has a Slodano as well?

Cheers

Ed

^ I think he may have mad a mistake since salvation's is called the Salvado but not sure maybe Pete makes a deluxe Slodano.

Judging by the picture he posted it's the Deluxe Salvado. :)

Salvado = Salvation mod (Anthony)
Slodano = Gigmods (Pete)

I'm sorry for calling my mod a Wagener..I changed it now...ooops! :D

eddiespaghetty said:
Hi Anthony,

What would be the best base module to have the salvado de luxe done?

Ed

Hi, I can use Every higain or midgain module with the same result.

Not Clean, Blackface, deluxe. (these three can be modded for Loneclean only)

Anthony
salvation

Oh wow! Loving the Twin-Face :D And I can't wait to hear clips of it too ;)

Really... REALLY GASing for an ANGEL, but I'm building a guitar very soon and all my spare money is going towards that :(

Is this based from the fender AB763 circuit? If so this should rock!!!

I have an OG '65 Fender Bandmaster...these old Blackface (AB763) amps sound amazing.

Will be looking forward to some clips to compare to the real thing. Well it's close to a twin, same circuit anyway. :)

alaskaehlers