salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00357.JPG

DSC00356.JPG

Baco said:
That Nuke2 looks awesome :D What is it based on?

NUKE2:It is special custom module.
Base is Deadplate curcuit, but with more possibilities to voicing EQ.
Contour switches between rectoish thick tone and ENGLesque more scooped sounds.
Together with KRANKesque Midsweep and 3 position Tight switch it is the most versatile Rectoish module.
Faceplate is glowing in the dark and name and design was proposed directly according to customer wishes.

Anthony

salvation said:
Baco said:
That Nuke2 looks awesome :D What is it based on?

NUKE2:It is special custom module.
Base is Deadplate curcuit, but with more possibilities to voicing EQ.
Contour switches between rectoish thick tone and ENGLesque more scooped sounds.
Together with KRANKesque Midsweep and 3 position Tight switch it is the most versatile Rectoish module.
Faceplate is glowing in the dark and name and design was proposed directly according to customer wishes.

Anthony

Nice! I should keep that in mind :idea:

No sign of a 1666 yet? :eek:

That would be my two modules. The Nuke2 visually turned out really well! I'm a huge lover of "the" recto sound so having it with all these options should make it be a very, very useful module for my style. I wanted it to be my own little recto monster-child. Once I get it, I'll post some clips for you guys to check out.

Thanks Anthony, can't wait to play it through my hands!

grunge782 said:
That would be my two modules. The Nuke2 visually turned out really well! I'm a huge lover of "the" recto sound so having it with all these options should make it be a very, very useful module for my style. I wanted it to be my own little recto monster-child. Once I get it, I'll post some clips for you guys to check out.

Hats off to you if you designed the faceplate (Duke Nuke'm inspiration?)...it really is excellent and also major congrats to Anthony for his creativity and vision in taking these modules to this level!

JKD said:
grunge782 said:

Hats off to you if you designed the faceplate (Duke Nuke'm inspiration?)...it really is excellent and also major congrats to Anthony for his creativity and vision in taking these modules to this level!

Thanks, it was kind of a combination of ideas between me and Anthony visually. I had a basic outline with the cat's eye style for the glow in the dark and obviously the name (lol its just an Alias I used as a kid at Shadowland). He really cleaned up the loopy colors I had going to black/white (or green black in the dark) and added those rippin nuclear blast logo's underneath the knobs. Again, props to Anthony, he really is an artist in all of his work.

salvation said:
DSC00381.JPG

Baco(1666) and Stephen modules.

Awesome :twisted:

I have another module coming in that will be up for modding. Decisions, decisions :lol:

salvation said:
DSC00381.JPG

Baco(1666) and Stephen modules.

What is the difference between the blast switch and the bite switch on the salvado? Also what is the other voice that the voicing switch activates?

Latest posts