salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crankyrayhanky said:
Was that the Match side, or one guitar of each?
What guitar(s) did you use?
- Yes, this is complete matchless (SuperV everybody knows :))
- guitar is my special Hot Travel "Tele" with RM Distortion Rails (czech made)
1739.jpg

This is mostly acoustic guitar for my travelling, but you hear that electric sound is not bad too :)

Just now we work very hard on higain Benzin sample.
After raw checkout, I can promise total massacre!!! :twisted: :lol:
You will love it, stay in tune

hyenik said:
Just now we work very hard on higain Benzin sample.
After raw checkout, I can promise total massacre!!! :twisted: :lol:
You will love it, stay in tune

You guys rock! \m/

oh i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is gonna totally piss off the super gear snobs...yeah, my $1800 rig cops the tones of your $4k head.

Ugh, guys we are totally excited..... it is better than we expected.
Stressy sunday, but result is really WORTH.

As Hyenik said yesterday, now you can hear the sounclip for new "Benzin" modification.
New mod on its own thread, including pics and soundsample.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=8008

DSC00252.JPG

Thanks to Hyenik for coordination and managing, Pedro De Luxe for mix and Majklac "The Switch.cz" for playing!

I never thought I'd actually be this stoked over a Diezel module :D I usually associated that tone with 90's Metallica (which to me is quite uninspiring), but this module rips, and looks amazing!

salvation said:
New HIGAIN modification finished - SALVATION UBERSONIC.

more info in Ubersonic dedicated thread.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=41341#41341

Anthony/SALVATION

Ubersonic_2.JPG

Kinda hard to decide which module to get for hi-gain... Ubersonic or Benzin? :?:

picassochild said:
salvation said:
New HIGAIN modification finished - SALVATION UBERSONIC.

more info in Ubersonic dedicated thread.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=41341#41341

Anthony/SALVATION

Ubersonic_2.JPG

Kinda hard to decide which module to get for hi-gain... Ubersonic or Benzin? :?:

Both! :p :lol:

Both is best way ;)
But If you can take only one, take Benzin. No doubt about it. Much more versatile and ..... :)
PS: I waited for prototypes too. I wanted one modern, dark, big bottom module..... my Benzin is on tony?s table right now.

I would recommend Benzin over Ubersonic too! :)
Much more versatile, can do nice extra over the top higain tones as well as nice lower gain tones. Ubersonic is more "one trick pony".
Anthony

I would like to make sure to all who are waiting for mods from me.
I am working on them every day. It is a lot of modules. I even had to stop taking new orders untill I finish all modules on my desk.
My modifications are very time consuming, and there is a lot of modules on my plant right now.
So, be patient, I am doing my best, (+ bonus - to Custom 3 modules I am adding completely new hidden feature inside the module).

Anthony

salvation said:
So, be patient, I am doing my best, (+ bonus - to Custom 3 modules I am adding completely new hidden feature inside the module).
Anthony
No problem for me, Anthony, better to get good quality mods out there than to rust over them. Keep the good work up :wink:

salvation said:
I am working on them every day. It is a lot of modules. I even had to stop taking new orders untill I finish all modules on my desk.
My modifications are very time consuming, and there is a lot of modules on my plant right now.

Anthony

thats ok

at least i got mine to you before you stopped taking new orders! :twisted:

fuzzyguitars said:
salvation said:

Anthony

thats ok

at least i got mine to you before you stopped taking new orders! :twisted:

Stephen, do not worry. I am working on them hardly.

Anthony

DSC00295.JPG

Latest posts