salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clips sounds good.
I owned a Framus Cobra for a while and there were things I absolutely LOVED about that amp and things I hated!
But I guess all amps have the good and bad. Good thing we have the Randall MTS right??!!??!! :D

MYDEMISE said:
I have never heard a Framus amp but that sounds very unique and heavy. Great job.
Check out The Absence, especially on their latest CD "Riders of the Plague," where they use Framus Cobras boosted with a Maxon OD808 :D If/when I get a Cobra module of my own, it will be to emulate that sound (namely the leads)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIj7eDz8X0

Juggernaut said:
Shinozoku said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIj7eDz8X0

look closely, Petes using a Mako Dorado, and the other guy is using Madison.... I think their first cd was Framus, but Petes no longer using them.
Both From Your Grave and ROTP were recorded with a Framus. Pete started using Mako about 6 months after the CD was released, shortly before that vid was filmed.

And I thought the other guy stopped using Madison during ROTP =/ I know all the tracks were the Framus though.

Baco said:
Juggernaut said:
look closely, Petes using a Mako Dorado
Hmm, I wouldn't mind one of those too :eek:
I'd like a Mak II myself :D Erock503 from UG made me want it ><
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Erock503/music/
He's also the man who made me want a...
Framus Cobra
Framus Cobra Cab
ENGL SE (along with Michael Romeo and select others)
Mesa Mark IV
Schecter Jeff Loomis...

You get the idea :p

grunge782 said:
lol Erock makes you want everything he has. He could trade all his gear to buy off a small country if he wanted to.
If he trades it off to Europe he could buy America :lol:

Alas, he got rid of the Loomis a while back :cry:

felineguitars said:
glow-in-the-dark_graphics.JPG

Oh that is unholy!

+1

this guy is scary...

I wonder if he could make this item I have been thinking about. It was made once at least that I know of many years ago then forgotten. Not a module. I swear if someone made it the right way they would sell a zillion of them... How do I ask, and get a slice of the pie??? Well in a way it is also still made today, however it is not done correctly, not like the one that was made years ago then forgotten. I am actually surprised because the company that made it is still around in a big way and a leader in this product/item type. But they have forgotten too it seems. Something tells me salvation could do this right...

Ampoholic said:
Thanks, that is helpful.

Loneclean is very cool! It will probably be next. What module do you need as a donor?

LoneClean was developed as modification of not-so-popular stock Clean module.
But it may be done on any MTS module,

I thought I'd share a pm I sent to a fellow forumite:

I saw in a thread that you have a Mandarine from Salvation? Did you get the mod direct from him? Any issues at all with him, customs or shipping? I'd just like to hear what you have to say about your experience with Anthony.

I thought the shipping $ would stop me, as my local shipper wanted $180 one way to CZ! But Salvation has a shipping connection through CA address which drops the price down to very reasonable levels. No problems at all, Anthony is a great guy to work with and totally honest and fair with his pricing, communication, and turnaround time. No custom issues at all...

As for module quality, I find the tones to be complete top notch and outstanding. Superior tone, plenty of extra toggles to manipulate sounds.

I have the Orange & Custom3, Lonestar and 1666 (being shipped)....a new, never seen before mod is now also on my order! So I am a returning customer, thrilled with the work.

I sent him an email today asking about the Orange. But if you want to sell yours... :wink:

Never, the Orange mod was #1 on my list since I got into mts, and Salvation delivered big time!

-Ray

Ship it thru USPS(SHAMELESS PLUG!!).
Should be no more than $25.00-$30.00 USPS Priority mail. Now thats GETTING it there. Not sure how much Anthony has to pay to ship it to USA. :wink:

WTF? My shipper send DHS (DSL?) was the cheapest because they were Eurpean based...maybe he saw me as a pigeon

Latest posts