salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This CA post box works without problems. Many czech people using it.
lowest price for one module is about $12 (but no tracking, no insurance, 20days)
normal way is about $20-25 (+8,50 for this company)
For you (US guys) is very comfortable - no customs papers etc everything is solved by us (and takes 2min), just send to CA.
Only some details: Price depends on dimensions and weight. My experience are that original Randall packing is enough, and needn?t more care. (about 10 modules without problems)
Best way is sendind 1,2 max 3 mods (but 2 is better). It is paradox, but this is not cheaper (sending more in one package) and of course bigger package = stronger control in czech customs = delay. With one module I hadn?t problem yet.

Mailman1971 said:
Ship it thru USPS(SHAMELESS PLUG!!).
Should be no more than $25.00-$30.00 USPS Priority mail. Now thats GETTING it there. Not sure how much Anthony has to pay to ship it to USA. :wink:

+1 on this. USPS is what I used to send stuff here (UK) when I was in the States and its what people use to send me stuff. Between $25-30 shipped, insured and tracked. DHL and Fedex are way too expensive!

I always have to pay around 40-50,- Euro extra at the customs, when I get a module from the US. That sucks so much !
I?m still thinking about trading with a guy here, but that extra cash is making it real hard...

HELP !!!

crankyrayhanky said:
I thought I'd share a pm I sent to a fellow forumite:

I saw in a thread that you have a Mandarine from Salvation? Did you get the mod direct from him? Any issues at all with him, customs or shipping? I'd just like to hear what you have to say about your experience with Anthony.

I thought the shipping $ would stop me, as my local shipper wanted $180 one way to CZ! But Salvation has a shipping connection through CA address which drops the price down to very reasonable levels. No problems at all, Anthony is a great guy to work with and totally honest and fair with his pricing, communication, and turnaround time. No custom issues at all...

As for module quality, I find the tones to be complete top notch and outstanding. Superior tone, plenty of extra toggles to manipulate sounds.

I have the Orange & Custom3, Lonestar and 1666 (being shipped)....a new, never seen before mod is now also on my order! So I am a returning customer, thrilled with the work.

I sent him an email today asking about the Orange. But if you want to sell yours... :wink:

Never, the Orange mod was #1 on my list since I got into mts, and Salvation delivered big time!

-Ray

Ray, thank you for compliment.
And I hope don?t mind if I post group picture of your new mods :wink: :
DSC00221.JPG

headown said:
I always have to pay around 40-50,- Euro extra at the customs, when I get a module from the US. That sucks so much !
I?m still thinking about trading with a guy here, but that extra cash is making it real hard...

HELP !!!

I hear you Sascha...I always end up paying a lot for customs here. Lets trade, man! :lol:

harsh said:
headown said:

HELP !!!

I hear you Sascha...I always end up paying a lot for customs here. Lets trade, man! :lol:

OK Harsha !
What will you give me for my Zoom G7.1ut ?
:lol:
Cheers !

headown said:
harsh said:
headown said:

HELP !!!

OK Harsha !
What will you give me for my Zoom G7.1ut ?
:lol:
Cheers !

Lol...A Zoom? Hmmm...not much, to be honest. Lets talk Randall gear, man!

Sorry, no more Randall stuff to trade.
But I will get 1-2-3 stock modules in a week or two from a guy who is selling his amp.

Maybe later...

here is small showing of one prototype (btw it is for sale :)) edit: SOLD edit: NOT edit: SOLD again :)
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7846751

hyenik said:
here is small showing of one prototype (btw it is for sale :))
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7846751
Wow. Not my kind of tone at all, but it sounds incredible for its intended use. Such clarity, punch and smoothness.

kylendm said:
I love that song. And it sounded very good :) Nice cover.

I love that song too.
I have very personal relationshipt to this song.
An I always wanted to have "Everlong-esque" sounclip!
Thanks to Hyenik and Hany Es!

Anthony

edit: It was done on prototype : MATCHVOX module.
SuperV modified for less gain, but more versatility and MATCH/VX switch.
In MATCH position (matchless based tone) the tone is very special, still very "VOXy" but fatter, richer and more dynamic.
I like it a lot!
Whole modification including faceplate will be done in future.
prototype:
DSC00193.JPG

Does it still retain the Super V tone in the non Match/Vox setting?

If so, I have a Super V ready for you (after the Custom 3+ of course)

Latest posts