salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
salvation said:
coming soon:
twinface_.jpg

faceplate designed by m0jo

Can't wait for the sounds! :D

tehuk said:
salvation said:
coming soon:
twinface_.jpg

faceplate designed by m0jo

Cleans are not my thing but that is an awesome faceplate.
:lol:

I?m also using cleans not very often, but have a blackface in my RM100 that would look much nicer like this one and Anthony told me it can do some Roadking sounds on the pushed side.
I was thinking about the loneclean, but I guess this will be the one.
Love the faceplate.

My first feelings with Twinface....
- design is cool, and way better looks inside head, thanks Joris, you know, devil in details :)
- perfect clean/midgain mod, from sparkling blackface to dirty deluxe + pushed, which sounds similar like with tubescreamer in front.
- deluxe alone is bit farty, BUT best sound for taking pedals. Really great!!!

I tried together Loneclean, Twinface, Matchvox, Eggie VX and Randall Clean
It is hard to say which is best (only Clean has not enough clarity in comparison with the other ones) All of them has their character, different from others, I don?t want to say, that you need all of them, but decision is not easy :)

m0jo said:
The knobs chosen by Hyenik really finish it off great! 8)

The knobs are cool
They make me think of the combination dials on a money safe
Like you have to "un-lock" your tone

Nice work to all involved

felineguitars said:
The knobs are cool
yeah, looks cool (way better than original roc pro...)
only were made some fu*cking chinesses, they have no space between 0 and 10, so you can adjust only 2-10 or 0-8, this is payment for great design :)

my rm100 is in the repair shop at the moment, apparently needs the optocouplers fixed or something :? but provided i don't get stiffed too much on the bill, i will definitely be getting one of these salvation mods.
now to decided between a MAMBA or CUSTOM 3 first, hmmm

salvation said:
twinface_mojo.jpg

Thanks to Joris!

You're very welcome! :D Thanks to everyone for the kind words!
It's a pleasure to work with the Salvation guys, great design comes from great guidance!

I'm am so loving the sticker haha :D awesome!

Honestly, I'd love to see more faceplate/knob layouts like the Twinface and Matchvox :) They're so unique and just... As William Murderface would say, they've got a lot of "zazz!"

Hi,
I am still loving the LoneClean..highly recomended to anyone who likes the MBoogie amp thats similar.
I noticed that someone mentioned the Deluxe Reverb preamp design (AB763..I think it was)...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is THE preamp sound I miss more than all others.
I had 2 1965 Deluxe reverbs and it was a religious experience. I had to sell them for various reasons..but Id love to get that tone back..can you help?
GtrGeorge

Hey, Anthony!

What effects would 6550 power tubes have on your Ubersonic? Would it be too much low end? Or, would it be possible to tailor the Ubersonic to 6550 power tubes? I have a friend who's getting into the MTS system and for his dream tones, I've figured his best bet for power tubes is 6550's (Ampeg V4 cleans, Marshall JCM800 rhythm with Uberschall leads :D).

I was thinking since the Uberschall's circuitry has so much low end though and that it usually comes stock with EL34's, the preamp might need to be adjusted to accommodate the power tubes.

pfapin said:
How much do salvation mods cost?

Shoot Tony a pm and he will forward a price list. He charges different amounts for different mods and also offers options that change the overall cost. But Tony is super cool and will respond really quickly.

GtrGeorge! said:
Hi,
I am still loving the LoneClean..highly recomended to anyone who likes the MBoogie amp thats similar.
I noticed that someone mentioned the Deluxe Reverb preamp design (AB763..I think it was)...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is THE preamp sound I miss more than all others.
I had 2 1965 Deluxe reverbs and it was a religious experience. I had to sell them for various reasons..but Id love to get that tone back..can you help?
GtrGeorge

Yup, those amps rock...Mine is a 65' Bandmaster(Blackface), custom from the factory in Fullerton. It's 40 watts, but has two sets of power tubes. Two are set in triple Triode, and the other two Diode. Sweet sounding amps those are.

Also Anthony, is that Loneclean, and Salvodo on the bottom of page 25 mine :lol: