Salvations Uber (Left) + Petes Recto (Right) Clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
Heres a few riffs using Petes Recto on the Left and Slavations Ubersonic on the right. It was in mono cause my recording software had to be rebooted but I remixed into stereo. Heres the link:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7711828

now you just need thomas haake's drum kit :wink: sounds good dude, i wish i was able to record, guess i should look into getting something, what would you recomend?

maximus1 said:
now you just need thomas haake's drum kit :wink: sounds good dude, i wish i was able to record, guess i should look into getting something, what would you recomend?

Thanks dude!!! I use the Presonus Firestudio Project , but I also record my drums on the too. If you just recording guitars and bass I'd recommend the firebox or the inspire 1398 (I belive its called) The Hunter uses that and it does the job, easy to use.

what about the line 6 pod farm thing like the middle version, i think it like 150 bucks, is that any good?

maximus1 said:
what about the line 6 pod farm thing like the middle version, i think it like 150 bucks, is that any good?

I havent tried the line 6 pod farm, but I use something similar, the Line 6 ux2. I think its good for making scratch tracks, in that case I use it for structuring my ideas into a song. When its complete then I use the randall with a sm57 mic pointed to my speakers, I you really want a full on true tone I'd go that route. I've compared the line 6 to a regular miced recording. HAND DOWN the Randall KILLS!!!!! Id say go with the presonus inspire, an sm57 mic, some good speakers, and thats all you need. Let me know if you need any other info and good luck my friend. :wink: :D

what about the mic inputs on the ux2(line 6)with a 57? seems like a good deal cause of the interface and software all bundled together. i don't know anyone who has one though so i ve been hesitant :wink:

maximus1 said:
what about the mic inputs on the ux2(line 6)with a 57? seems like a good deal cause of the interface and software all bundled together. i don't know anyone who has one though so i ve been hesitant :wink:

PM sent about your question.