So - what is Salvation Mod's actual turnaround time?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr2000

Reaction score
I know he says in the info sheet that there's a 6-week turnaround plus shipping - but I'm just curious to see what the real-world turnaround is for some of you

Just got the Mamba from crankyray and it is incredible btw

sr2000 said:
I know he says in the info sheet that there's a 6-week turnaround plus shipping - but I'm just curious to see what the real-world turnaround is for some of you

It depends. I know great answer. I've had some return in 4 weeks, I've had some take as long as 12. It depends what you're asking for and also how busy he is when your donors arrive. Regardless, whatever the time is, it's well worth it. I still have one last module with him - R&D. :lol:

Yeah, I figured there would be some variance - although I'm surprised you had to wait as long as 12 weeks! I guess I'm just getting antsy since I sent it off a couple days ago

I should probably just relax, forget about it for a couple months - then one day it'll show up and I'll be all good

I finally decided to order a Salvation mod the limited edition Mamba and sent out my donor module end of March and unfortunately it still has not made it to Anthony - everyday that passes makes me think I'm one of the unfortunate ones that had my package lost in transit :(

I too decided to get my first Salvation with the Mamba SE. I sent my donor out mid april, and I got a response saying it was on it's way back this week. I'm pretty excited about it. It'll be my first time experiencing Salvation's work in person.

8) Yes the Mamba slays- I'm glad it found a happy home

It depends. I know great answer. I've had some return in 4 weeks, I've had some take as long as 12. It depends what you're asking for and also how busy he is when your donors arrive. Regardless, whatever the time is, it's well worth it.
Same experience here; agreed- well worth the wait!

I think his average is under 6 weeks....used to be but I can believe he's got a lot busier producing his epic tone pieces! \m/

I'm sure I probably hold the record for 16weeks, I ordered before Christmas and received end of April, oh well

16 weeks :shock:
I'm hoping that was for some crazy custom mod and not one of his regular mods!

Due to huge demands, Salvation actually stopped taking orders in November 2010, but once the news of shipping price changes forthcoming in Jan 2011, he opened orders to help US buyers. It was known that those December orders would take more time. The alternative was not to accept orders at all, so I prefer his approach on that one.

crankyrayhanky said:
Due to huge demands, Salvation actually stopped taking orders in November 2010, but once the news of shipping price changes forthcoming in Jan 2011, he opened orders to help US buyers. It was known that those December orders would take more time. The alternative was not to accept orders at all, so I prefer his approach on that one.
Yep, at that time Anthony was really drowning in modules!
So that's an extreme exception.

In my personal experience I've had turnaround times of around 2 to 6 weeks in general.
It really depends on what you ask for and how many there are in line in front of yours.
The latest (Mu?eca) took a bit longer, but that was R&D'd from scratch!

@Disciple:
Have you got a tracking number or anything?
I'd definitly check with the postal service to see what's up.

I've heard of some extreme cases where a package would lay in customs for weeks .. so I hope that's the case and your module will be on it's way soon!

Hi guys.
Turnaround time is 6 weeks or less, but as said in Shipping info: Excluding Shipping time.

I know that some modules from USA which were sent at end af March or during April - were heavily delayed. Some of them even are not there.
Beleive me - it is not my fault.
Modules from outside of European Union are usually heavily delayed by customs in my country.
There was change in duty-free limit in my country, so EVERY package from ouside of EU is checked by customs.
Again, very sorry for it, and this is not my fault.

Here is official statement of Salvation Mods:

I am sorry but due to change in customs rules effective since April 1 2011 it takes longer than usual to receive a module from outside the European Union. Moreover, the fees for the receipt of packages rose and handling of those is more complicated than before.
Therefore, I kindly ask my waiting customers to be patient.
Negotiations are being held at the moment, I am looking for a solution to this situation so that I could offer modifications to my customers outside the European Union at the best of times possible.
As soon as we find this solution, I will let you know.
Customers within the European Union are not affected by this change and dispatching of modules works flawlessly.

My recomendation: if you want to buy modules on ebay or so, modules which you want to send to salvation Mods for modification, it is way faster to buy them from seller from EU, and seller can send them to me.

Anthony
SALVATION mods

salvation said:
Drew, thank for your patience, your H-Watt will be the first one.
Now I am very close.

Anthony

No problem. As I said, no matter the time, every module I have received has been worth the wait. I understood when I told you to hold on to the module that it would take some time. Thanks for the update.