So, which is better...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Altanon

Reaction score
Okay, from lurking and reading old posts from this forum, I've decided to go with the M4 rather than the RM4. (To me, it seems a no-brainer; Randall modules work fine in the M4, but the Egnater two channel modules are limited to the first channel in the RM4.) Even if I do HAVE to buy one with at least two modules! (Hell, I was planning on buying one packed, anyway!)

My question is this, and I'd sure appreciate any input from the knowledgeable folks here, which is better: the old M4, (with all the knobs,) or the current production model? What are, "...all the knobs..." functions? Any and all info is appreciated!

I'm new to the modular systems, but I liked the idea from the very outset, and look forward to further satiating my G.A.S. in the Egnater/Randall realm. :mrgreen:

Thanks all. :)

Hey Altanon,

You want to buy the newer Egnater M4. I have the old one (with all the knobs) and it is pretty much like the Randall RM4 in that it only uses the single channel modules.