• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Eggy, Randall, Friedman, GigMods, Sacred Groove

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
SOLD!

Something very attractive has surfaced on the used market and I might be interested in purchasing it if I can move the below package quickly. It would have to be a one-shot, all-in-one deal, as I can't drag out a bunch of piecemeal sales.

So, let me know if you're interested (all items are in excellent+ to brand new, unused condition):

PACKAGE
* Egnater M4
* Egnater EG3/4
* Friedman Hairy Brown Eye (with custom gold faceplate by Sacred Groove and Marshall knobs - looks similar to his MK22 mod)
* GigMods Recto (with custom faceplate, Boogie chrome Rectifier knobs and all options)
* Sacred Groove XTC (with custom purple faceplate, mini chickenheads and updated Plexi circuit)
* Sacred Groove MK22 (with custom gold faceplate and Marshall knobs - this one is brand new.....it is incoming from Scott this week!)
* Randall Brahma (white with the correction mod)

All-in price = $2,180 + actual shipping.

I will cover packing supplies, which will easily run me over $100 for this shipment (i.e., multiple boxes, bubblewrap and an absolute ton of peanuts)!

Prices are firm guys.

Thanks!

Bump for a great seller and a great deal!

Rob, I can?t wait to see the anatomy of a pack thread for these packages! :D

gtrlw said:
Bump for a great seller and a great deal!

Rob, I can?t wait to see the anatomy of a pack thread for these packages! :D

Thanks, Will!

Yeah, I'm surprised I have yet to receive a single PM on this. If someone wanted an absolutely KILLER modular package, here it is - at a fair price to boot.

We'll see about the "Anatomy of a Pack". If I don't get some bites on this soon, I'm gonna pull the ad and hold onto this stuff. Although I would be bummed not to get the item I am chasing, it's not like I end up with junk - I LOVE THIS MODULAR STUFF!

Latest posts