• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold - Jaded Faith 1959RR

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Sold

Note: Module comes with black thumbscrews not the silver ones pictured.

I hate to sell this bad boy right now, but unfortunately I need to sacrifice this for a vital addition to my rack setup.

This module has a 2 way switch to go from JMP/JCM on the bright switch and a 3 way mid shift switch. Also has an amazing custom faceplate by Sacred Groove and comes with new silver Marshall style knobs and I also upgraded the LED to an orange one :)

Great tones out of this amazing mod, I recorded a few clips of this module recently and they're at this thread:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=13214

Selling for SOLD via paypal gift or add 3% for standard paypal.

img4886x.jpg

Great Marshall module and a great guy selling it. Someone should pick this thing up, you will not be disappointed by this module.

Thanks for the kind words Drew! Yeah this is a great Marshall mod that'll be a good addition to anyones rig.

I just got mine a couple days ago and I'm putting it through its paces. As usual, Rob does a fantastic job. Mine has an additional "haze" switch for even more flexibility.

Yeah....This is one of the best JF mods to date....I think everyone knows how much I love my Mashall + and this doesn't replace it- but is a VERY nice compliment to it in recording...There's a vid coming soon on the 59RR...I've already done one for Mashall... :)

$5 drop on account I'm going to post office in few hours to send out other modules so if someones interested and pays before then I'll be able to ship it this afternoon with others :)

$10 before i leave for post office in 30 minutes.

Can ship with other modules I'm sending today if bought by then. Today is only day I'm able to go to post office till Saturday.