• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD. Jaded Faith Tweed Mod for sale Price SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Steve

Reaction score
SOLD. sold. Solds

I have a JF Tweed mod for sale. It is the Twin/Tweed + mod. It was done in June 2011. It has a gain Pot Push pull to switch betwee Tweed Twin and Twin Plus. It also has a mid boost on the bright switch. Cool tweed tones. Asking $225 shipped and paypalled (LOWERED TO $199). PM me if you are interested. May consider low to mid gain module trades as well. Let me know what you have.

Here are pictures of the module.

IphonPhotos1802.jpg

IphonPhotos1801.jpg

IphonPhotos1798.jpg

IphonPhotos1797.jpg

IphonPhotos1796.jpg

Hi Steve.. I have a Jaded Faith Brahma Plus... plexi/hot rod marshall on the bright switch... updated this past fall..I would trade you even if you like..

Rod said:
Hi Steve.. I have a Jaded Faith Brahma Plus... plexi/hot rod marshall on the bright switch... updated this past fall..I would trade you even if you like..

Sorry Rod, I already have a JF 59rr for my Marshall tones and it has too much gain for me. I am looking for a Vox, maybe an Orange or something else on the lower gain end.