• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
I have an rm4 I bought about a year ago from mts member studio289, he went by another name for awhile, I think it was Ross? I don't know, but the rm4 was minty mint as-new when I bought it- only thing is it was missing a screw on the top plate, but there's like 12 screws holding it on so it never bothered me. It's been in my rack since then, it may have rack rash on the screw holes- i'll know when I take it out. Super low hours, i have a rm100 I use all the time, the rm4 was meant for di recordings, but I winded up micing everything anyway, lol. I never did get an rt2/50 to make my dream rig- though I had the rt250 years ago without the rm4 :oops: Not meant to be

fa5e3bd9.jpg

I have the 4 switch pedal and midi cable, and the original box :shock:
$539 for the package shipped CONUS; paypal GIFt encouraged

Buy with confidence, I go by the same name everywhere including here http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic ... 7&start=30

Bad luck for me that you're not in EU.

But I hope you will sell this one quickly :wink: