• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Someone snag this....eBay deal alert!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RANDALL-RM50HBP-50-watt-Tube-Amplifier-Head-with-2-Modular-Preamp-Channels-21-/350856292359?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51b0aa2807

**** my lack of funds.....someone grab it!

I hate you I hate you I hate you

well maybe not but I really don't need this hahaha

Typical....just bought something....lol....guess it just wasnt in the cards....

Wow! I can't believe that deal.. I paid more than that for a chassis only.. It would have been mine if I saw it before..

I am the guy who snagged it last night from ebay - thanks for posting the alert...I told my wife after I bought it last night....and yes, I slept on the couch.

Hopefully it will arrive with everything working ok , fingers crossed..

I guess now I want a Grail and/or a high gain Marshall module (s)...the couch is actually comfy :)

I love that it It went to a new guy. I like it. Srpead the addiction! Nothing beats a real amp but I'd rathter pack a 4 space rack and and a 2x12 than 4 amps and a Bradshaw system.

alboz28 said:
I am the guy who snagged it last night from ebay - thanks for posting the alert...I told my wife after I bought it last night....and yes, I slept on the couch.

Hopefully it will arrive with everything working ok , fingers crossed..

I guess now I want a Grail and/or a high gain Marshall module (s)...the couch is actually comfy :)

As the saying goes: It's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!