• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock Modules FS/FT

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
I have been hoarding many stock modules for a long time. They are getting no love. And I want to get a few modded modules. So I am taking sale and trade offers for these modules. Trades +/- cash is welcome also. Here's what I have:

The Nuts
Grail
Mr. Scary
Super V
Judge
KH-1
KH-2
KH-3
Brahma

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry to all that sent me PM's. I somehow deleted my whole inbox :roll:

So here is what I have to trade/sell. If you are interested please send me a message. Here is what I have available:

Mr. Scary
Judge
Kh-1
KH-2
The Nuts
Grail

Thanks
Jack

I think I purchased or did a trade of some sort for the brahma a while ago. Its a great module. Being new to MTS I have a lot of modules at this time. The brahama is currently in the "do I really want to let go" it pile. PM me if you want and make me offer I can't refuse. :?

I did trade but I don't believe the Brahma went anywhere. I have a whiteface one that was modified. It might have been a very early Freidman thing but I don't know for sure. I am holding onto that one a bit until I find out more.

scary groove said:
I did trade but I don't believe the Brahma went anywhere. I have a whiteface one that was modified. It might have been a very early Freidman thing but I don't know for sure. I am holding onto that one a bit until I find out more.

Friedman corrected a bunch of the Brahma mods because 'Randall shipped them wrong' - some had that initial RC network installed wrong and some even had wrong cap values/cap installed in wrong place on the bright switch I think.

I had a modded Brahma Brown Eye once upon a time..was epic but can't recall enough about the mod to recognize it...most of his mods have a squiggle signature on the base and/or a Racksystems sticker.