• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stonerverb getting stay of execution !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool module to have....enough gain for some extremely brutal modern stuff and sounds great on classic stuff too....

alowerdeep said:
cool module to have....enough gain for some extremely brutal modern stuff and sounds great on classic stuff too....

I do like it , but have been getting a bunch of modules in the past 2 weeks and feel I can duplicate it pretty close with another Salvation that I have , but this could change with a preamp tube swap :idea: :D

Just curious which other Salvo......I like the Stonerverb becasue it can get a good classic marshally tone like a plexi or it can just get very brutal....the cleaner side can get some good od'd tones too.......very versatile......

I have a Custom 3 + that i think can cover those High gain tones in the Stonerverb , but some may disagree.

I may have to swap the preamp tubes though , because I feel I need to spend some more time with it .

Your right though there are many tones in the Stonerverb and I'm sure I have been over looking them and just playing it in High gain shred mode like I seem to do with all of the modules :lol:

I had a custom 3 and it was cool...I'm thinkint it should be the other way around though....the stonerverb should easily nail the high gain tones of it,though the custom 3 is a bit smoother on the low end...but the stonerverb should be easier to move.....

Had some great offers , but too bad they have been on a few already ordered modules with Anthony .

Thanks for the cool offers though :D