• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SYN-2 AND MODULES FOR SALE★★★SOLD★★★

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all it is with a heavy heart that I must sell off somethings due to employment changes,so my loss is definitely a huge gain for someone. I am selling my new syn-2 with 2 modules.Modules are a IICP and a fryette pittbull both new all items are only 2 months old .I am asking 850$ plus shipping for everything .I will ship them all in the origal boxes it came in. You won't be disappointed I guarantee it. I also have a2 other modules for sale both modded and not in production anymore one is a salvation audio custom 3++ and the other is a an even rarer module that I really don't want to sell but it's a gigmods mark series with 6 way mod and it is amazing how close it sounds to a message boogie tone. It's closer then the IICP,and the mods are the real seller. That module is super clean and not at all modded like the salvation audio modules I've had,it doesn't resemble a spiders nest to say the least . I have another module that I am debating on selling it's a one off module by rob from jaded faith mods. It is a custom 3++ as well.All items are the buyers responsibility to pay the shipping I am willing to make a killer deal for the syn 2 and 3 modules for cheap price for the a package deal.Paypal is preferred method for purchase and I will send tracking same day as payment. I'm not here to rip anyone off I'm down on my luck and need to sell legit stuff to someone in a hurry as the first of the month is rapidly approaching.

Hello all it is with a heavy heart that I must sell off somethings due to employment changes,so my loss is definitely a huge gain for someone. I am selling my new syn-2 with 2 modules.Modules are a IICP and a fryette pittbull both new all items are only 2 months old .I am asking 850$ plus shipping for everything .I will ship them all in the origal boxes it came in. You won't be disappointed I guarantee it. I also have a2 other modules for sale both modded and not in production anymore one is a salvation audio custom 3++ and the other is a an even rarer module that I really don't want to sell but it's a gigmods mark series with 6 way mod and it is amazing how close it sounds to a message boogie tone. It's closer then the IICP,and the mods are the real seller. That module is super clean and not at all modded like the salvation audio modules I've had,it doesn't resemble a spiders nest to say the least . I have another module that I am debating on selling it's a one off module by rob from jaded faith mods. It is a custom 3++ as well.All items are the buyers responsibility to pay the shipping I am willing to make a killer deal for the syn 2 and 3 modules for cheap price for the a package deal.Paypal is preferred method for purchase and I will send tracking same day as payment. I'm not here to rip anyone off I'm down on my luck and need to sell legit stuff to someone in a hurry as the first of the month is rapidly approaching.
Hi, so sorry to hear that you need to sell these off. How much are you asking for the CAA 3+++ and the Gigmods Boogie? Thanks!

Sounds enticing but seeing that your a very new member it looks like you joined to sell your gear. Nothing wrong with that, but scammers have used this technique in the past to scam people. I'd be interested but you would need to list the deal on eBay or Reverb so the buyer would have protection in case the items are never shipped.

Sounds enticing but seeing that your a very new member it looks like you joined to sell your gear. Nothing wrong with that, but scammers have used this technique in the past to scam people. I'd be interested but you would need to list the deal on eBay or Reverb so the buyer would have protection in case the items are never shipped.
You are the new member here. Wheelbirds just reposted what jweinke said. I have personally had a couple deals with J and let me tell you he is A++ Top Rate man. I assure you there is no concern for worry or reservations.

Thanks I appreciate that...ya know you have to start somewhere and I can any picture you want with any module you pic giving you whatever pose you want to prove I'm not trying to rip anyone off ....truth be told I'm waiting on KY 401k that I cashed out on so yeahhh it's an epic loss now but it's a better recon to buy new gear ....sooo now I've been 100% transparent!!!I have a reverb account with over 179sales all 5 star go check it out it's called OBSESSION my location is Fond Du Lac Wisconsin

Last thing say before I leave is I would post this on Reverb but my screen is broke in 4 spots and I can only see half the screen at at time and Reverb doesn't allow my screen to rotate....anyone else wanna chime in with some MORE bullshit

You are the new member here. Wheelbirds just reposted what jweinke said. I have personally had a couple deals with J and let me tell you he is A++ Top Rate man. I assure you there is no concern for worry or reservations.
Sorry, I was looking at the repost from Wheelbirds and his date. Having said that yea I'm new here, but then again I'm not selling anything and have nothing to gain. If you personally know this person and can vouch for him great. Nothing personal, just making sure everything is on the up and up. Your dealing with a lot of money and without the safety net of eBay or Reverb to recover your money if anything funny happens.

Sorry, I was looking at the repost from Wheelbirds and his date. Having said that yea I'm new here, but then again I'm not selling anything and have nothing to gain. If you personally know this person and can vouch for him great. Nothing personal, just making sure everything is on the up and up. Your dealing with a lot of money and without the safety net of eBay or Reverb to recover your money if anything funny happens.

Thanks for looking out and totally get that—I’ve been using PayPal Goods and Services for this type of transaction and so far its coverage/buyer protection has been good.

With that being said, I prefer eBay or Reverb as well, but I get why sellers might be averse to the higher fees those platforms take.

Tb
Thanks for looking out and totally get that—I’ve been using PayPal Goods and Services for this type of transaction and so far its coverage/buyer protection has been good.

With that being said, I prefer eBay or Reverb as well, but I get why sellers might be averse to the higher fees those platforms take.
Thanks for the interest I appreciate the offers from everyone ....it is on its way to the new owner shortly