The New Salvation MDA Boards Part 1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol @ Girl School near the end of the vid! I have to say though, this board really removes the blanket and some of the fizz from the tone. This is probably what has been bugging me this whole time. I think i will be getting one of these.

Kapo_Polenton said:
lol @ Girl School near the end of the vid! I have to say though, this board really removes the blanket and some of the fizz from the tone. This is probably what has been bugging me this whole time. I think i will be getting one of these.

Thanks goodness to hear you say that because that is EXACTLY what this board does...

I would totally change settings and mic placement to make this change work a bit better in a mix but the point of the video is to show you that the change is HUGE, AWESOME and you can always go back to stock...

Best 50 or so bucks you will ever spend on MTS!!!!

Mattfig said:
I could subliminally hear you scream "come on girls!" :lol:

Thanks for watching!

I make no apologies for my love of 80's hair metal. :wink:

All around pleasant viewing experience and seems to add something to the amp. I'll have to give a listen on something better than my iPad.

C'mon Girls!

Totenkampf said:
Britny fox, those were the stunt doubles for Cinderella weren't they?

:lol: Yes, you could certainly look at it that way. The original line up had two ex-Cinderella members.

I am not sure if there is any truth to this story but apparently one of the members was balding and the record company told the rest of the band to drop him for image reasons... hence the birth of Britany Fox. Those are supposed to be whigs..

What always impressed me most was how rough Keifer's voice was. Then these guys came a long and i thought good lord,how is this guy going to sustain that or sing that way on tour!!

Wow.. That really makes a big difference.. Blanket lifting is an understatement..

warlok said:
Wow.. That really makes a big difference.. Blanket lifting is an understatement..

Yep, this is a HUGE MTS development...That's why I made 20 minutes + of video to show it off...Glad you guys are catching on!! It's so awesome, I will probably never push my density back in again!

Totenkampf said:
Lol too funny. I didn't know that I just thought their look was similar but less refined.

They were both from Philly and actually helped each other out from time to time...As much as people saw the rip-off thing- it was also a Philly glam thing...

Every singer that lived there turned into Tom Kiefer slowly...It's been great for vocal surgeons in the area lately but very sad for the bar scene...

Sounds great, how long did it take to get them in the mail? Matt, these are great video's and really showed how the boards sound in different amps and modules. Anthony is a genius.

Mike361 said:
Sounds great, how long did it take to get them in the mail? Matt, these are great video's and really showed how the boards sound in different amps and modules. Anthony is a genius.

Anthony is a genius, no doubt....And thanks for the props on the video....This one took awhile and I wanted to show it off properly...Your kind words are appreciated!

Took one week in the mail....BTW....

MOD50 owners. FWIW, I will be supplying Anthony with lhotos this weekend of the MOD50 board. He believes there to be different connections, but it will be taken care of soon, as soon as I supply proper photos of connections.