• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What is protocol of action against seller?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakeguitar

Reaction score
What is the proper procedure against after paying for module, and 7 days later no shipping confirmation or contact to be had?

thanks

method:paypal standard.

I'll say to others interested in his module, he has 2 other modules for sale, and the one I payed for still hasn't been updated.

I hope that it is a case of somebody just being very busy...

If you havent gotten any replies from his PM's you can see if he has read them if you check the outbox...I would say that if the messages have been read and you havent gotten a reply or a module in a reasonable amount of time to go public with it.Post the username and particulars of the transaction...that has gotten a few questionble transactions resolved.....

Pretty much what 'deep' said and contact paypal to start a claim. That gets things moving as well, you can always cancel the claim if you get the module, do not cancel the claim until you receive the module and test it.

It's a holiday week too. Hope this fixes itself. Lots of great module trading and selling on here.. never had a problem personally. :D

alowerdeep said:
If you havent gotten any replies from his PM's you can see if he has read them if you check the outbox...I would say that if the messages have been read and you havent gotten a reply or a module in a reasonable amount of time to go public with it.Post the username and particulars of the transaction...that has gotten a few questionble transactions resolved.....
This.

I was getting ticked off at a seller once, and was about to 'out' them until I checked the outbox, and they hadn't seen my messages. Turns out they were moving apartments and had just forgot. I emailed them at their PP email and all was fixed immediately.