What is the greatest module (modded/not) you've ever heard?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're a metal head, you'll probably want to give one of Anthony's super gain modules a look. I have only tried the 1666, and I LOVE it so far. I'd recommend the Chupacabra, Mamba, Angel, or the new Krankenstein

Mattfig said:
George is right....I used to bury my gain knobs until I realized that the heaviest recorded guitar tone is a layered crunch and not a flubby distortion....SOD had some great tones - maybe Ian will make an SOD module...I read that Scott only used about half of his available gain and that tone is soooooo great to my ears!!!

I like SOD guitar sound too. Btw...Did you heard our last Chupacabra tune? ;)

salvation said:
Mattfig said:
George is right....I used to bury my gain knobs until I realized that the heaviest recorded guitar tone is a layered crunch and not a flubby distortion....SOD had some great tones - maybe Ian will make an SOD module...I read that Scott only used about half of his available gain and that tone is soooooo great to my ears!!!

I like SOD guitar sound too. Btw...Did you heard our last Chupacabra tune? ;)

****** Salvation...Stop! :lol: If the Chupa can get me an SOD tone...I am so ready to get one...For me, one of the most powerful guitar parts ever recorded is the beginning of March of the SOD...My band plays rock-even pop-rock - yet we ALWAYS open with March....It's been tradition for a decade... :)