What modules would you like to see in the future?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Cameron CCV, CCM, Aldrich, Ocean
Aldrich/Martin Golub Modded JMP
CAA 3+se
Bogner Fish
Mike Fortin Bones
Mesa Boogie Mark III/Collusium/Whitesnake 87

Mike

Bronco said:
6stringgrind said:
A Warren module wouldn't sound any different than a Lynch module. Those two used the same amp on many recordings. :lol:
Not until they both started using Soldanos...if you think their tone sounds the same, I have nothing more to say... :roll:

Good! :D

Gee maybe the f*ckin Engl module my dealer said was being released at Winter NAMM.:evil: Now that Anthony upped the ante I think the ball is in Randall's court to take this stuff to the next level. Just upgrading the components would be nice.

Hopefully when the 09 catalog is out by months end we will see the Engl ,the rumoured Soldano and Cameron modules .

there is the Music Messe show in Germany this month , and it has been very quiet here

OK this a departure from the high-gain mark v / soldano wish list but I would love an orange rockerverb module; modded plexi gets close but lacks that throaty power-tube distortion tone of an orange.

SacredGroove said:
I'd like to see a Diezel VH4 module.

Side Note: I think the only thing Adrian Vandenburg recorded with Whitesnake was the lead for "Hear I Go Again." Everything else was Vai, Sykes, Huff?
I liked Sykes tone on the 1st Blue Murder album.

I second the Diezel VH4! I'd settle for a herbert though.