whats best modder

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ibenhad said:
Speaking from experience Trace is awesome. I have his V-reck and his V-Plex amps and they are great. He will also tweak anything and anyway you want. He is also very knowledgeable on tubes. Lucky me I am only about 2 hours from his shop. Anyone can mod a module but what about service after the fact? I know Trace ain't going anywhere. He is in the business and staying. Not saying the other guys aren't and I am certainly looking to work with a few modders. Just saying after the sale support may be an important thing for some.

I feel the same as you, regarding support. I try to give support as I would want from someone else. I stand behind my work 100%, in order to achieve your satisfaction or make an informed decision regarding your interest in a faceplate or custom module.

I also contact original owners of my mods to inform them of any updates/upgrades or additions. I believe they're owed that kind of information.

8)

Agree that Scott has one of the best customer service along with Anthony. Both are amazing at getting back with customers right away with any questions or concerns.

Scott and Anthony both have gone above and beyond to help me with my mod orders recently and I tip my hat to both of them for their constant outstanding customer service.

Matt says it's rare, but around these parts our most of our Modders are excellent in customer service