Whose Mike Fortin?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhuard75

Reaction score
Whose Mike Fortin?

The new design guy over at Randall now! GOD **** they just hit the lottery.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Please <insert religious icon> let him continue the modular designs!

Nightdare said:
So we're gonna start paying through the nose for Randall gear? :lol:

I hope not. Fortin amps are fantastic, but way out of the price range for most of us. I think what with the economy being what it is, that the prices should stay within financial reach of us none lottery winners.

On the massive plus side, having Mike Fortin on board can only be a good thing.

He does revisit the thread and confirms he will NOT be involved with the MTS line at this time. A team is already in place. I dont find it boring to know Randall still has an interest in the MTS line.

Mike Fortin makes some AWESOME amps.
Pricey, but then most boutique amps are. Good to see he is on board with Randall. Would have been cool to see a Natas or Bones Module.

Randall is still planning on carrying on with the MTS line. . . good to hear, and since Musicorp doesn't own Randall anymore, we can maybe get some better customer service . . . maybe maybe . . .

He says in one of his first posts that the company that bought Randall does want the company to succeed after it slouched for so long. We saw the introduction of the RM22 and the RM1250. I'f I were on the MTS team, I'd take a cue from the modders and seriously upgrade the preamps, offer more preamps and maybe have a 6 slot RM100.

Rod said:
Some of us would love to have a 4 slot RM50 Head....
Yeeeeeeees!!!
4 channels is enough really for almost all. Why not a 4 channel head in a 50 watt and 100 watt version?

I've always thought it is stupid to assume that people who need less power will also need less features..

Anyway, I think there is much to be gotten with upgrading MTS, it could be the best amp on the planet. (that said, reliability must get better for that to happen)

m0jo said:
Rod said:
Some of us would love to have a 4 slot RM50 Head....
Yeeeeeeees!!!
4 channels is enough really for almost all. Why not a 4 channel head in a 50 watt and 100 watt version?

I've always thought it is stupid to assume that people who need less power will also need less features..

Anyway, I think there is much to be gotten with upgrading MTS, it could be the best amp on the planet. (that said, reliability must get better for that to happen)
Absolutely!!!!

you guys are talking 4 slots....
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id be happy if we had a rm22 with 3 slots, or a rm50 with 3 slots.

but Ive been saying that for years...........
GtrGeorge

GtrGeorge! said:
you guys are talking 4 slots....
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id be happy if we had a rm22 with 3 slots, or a rm50 with 3 slots.

but Ive been saying that for years...........
GtrGeorge
But.. more modules!! I do actually need 4 sounds, and a boost (RM22) is useless to me. Different strokes .. ;)