• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb high gain modules (EU)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 modules I want to sell, possibly 2 others I could be persuaded to sell ;)

FS:
Jaded Faith modded XTC (stock silver/black stripe faceplate, 2-pos Tight sw, 3-pos Mid sw, very versatile)
Salvation 1666

& two others I might consider selling, though not yet fully decided:
stock Recto (silver face)
Salvation Salvado deluxe

aaaaaarrrrr GAS

I can't decide which I'd take xD
If you consider selling that Salvado dlx or the Recto keep me in mind :wink:

That XTC sounds sweet too 2 pos Tight and 3 pos mid? wow.....

Headown I've got a Gigmods Brown I would sell, not the highest gain but great for rock and hard rock ; )

Katash said:
Headown I've got a Gigmods Brown I would sell, not the highest gain but great for rock and hard rock ; )

I would like to have a Gigmods Brown - EVH /Lynch is my ballpark

I am gassing for the new GTO/The Judge module too (and I want Salvation to clone the Slash/AFD amp)

Remember that as a guitar maker I have all sorts of cool stuff I can offer to trade as well - from Bare Knuckle pickups to bridges , machineheads etc

Hey Jonathan !
Do you still have my Mr Scary from DF ?
I?m very sorry that I sold it, because I never got my new JF Mr Scary from a guy from the forum :cry:

threadjack.gif

headown said:
hahaha...maybe you should start your own topic if you?re looking for modules, or is this the new way on the forum ? 8)

Nah - George (Antag) is a regular customer and friend of mine.
I built him a guitar two years ago and have worked on what must be 15 of his other guitars.
It was me that got him into the MTS stuff from him trying my stuff out at my workshop :wink:

Didn't mean to cut across your thread anyway.....

headown said:
Hey Jonathan !
I?m very sorry that I sold it, because I never got my new JF Mr Scary from a guy from the forum :cry:

I never had your Friedman Mr Scary - which was a shame as I wanted it
Did it not go back to the USA?

EDIT - sounds more like you sold it to BuriedorBurned from something that has been posted in another thread

felineguitars said:
headown said:
Hey Jonathan !

I never had your Friedman Mr Scary - which was a shame as I wanted it
Did it not go back to the USA?

EDIT - sounds more like you sold it to BuriedorBurned from something that has been posted in another thread

Oh really ? I'm sorry. :?
I think the mr scary is one of the best stock modules.
I need another one...
Which is your favourite GL module?

My favourite module is Mr Scary (I have 2 of them)

In order of preference
Mr Scary
The Judge (only from what I've heard - haven't got one yet)
Brahma
Grail
Super V (haven't gelled with this one - sounds a bit spiky and has too much gain for what I would like it to do - think I prefer a bassman for clean, or twin)

Think I would like an Egnater EG3 - am quite fond of my KH2 for Michael Schenker type stuff
Have just won a couple of Sl+ modules - will be fun to try them