1959RR Platinum Edition Released

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of this morning, the entire run of 25 is spoken for and no more orders shall be taken for the 1959RR Platinum Edition. Thank you so much for all the interest and inquiries!

Wait times will likely be about a week longer than normal due to the high volume, but we will be working long and hard to catch up and minimize any delays.

Jaded Faith said:
As of this morning, the entire run of 25 is spoken for and no more order shall be taken for the 1959RR Platinum Edition. Thank you so much for all the interest and inquiries!

Wait times will likely be about a week longer than normal due to the high volume, but we will be working long and hard to catch up and minimize any delays.

Phew!! Glad I got my order in! That's awesome Rob!

rblyn said:
Jaded Faith said:
As of this morning, the entire run of 25 is spoken for and no more order shall be taken for the 1959RR Platinum Edition. Thank you so much for all the interest and inquiries!

Phew!! Glad I got my order in! That's awesome Rob!

I just squeaked in as well by the looks of it!

Congrats Rob, selling 25 mods of this magnitude in 5 days is very impressive indeed. Really looking forward to mine.

Any chance for a JF1959RR Adamantium edition, with 7 gain stages and retractable claws? ;) Grats, Rob! Your success is well-deserved IMO!

rhequiem said:
Any chance for a JF1959RR Adamantium edition, with 7 gain stages and retractable claws? ;) Grats, Rob! Your success is well-deserved IMO!
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a reliable source for Adamantium is these days? :lol:

No more play, back to work....

Any chance for a JF1959RR Adamantium edition, with 7 gain stages and retractable claws?

Lame... Throw in self regenerating tubes and we'll be talking serious stuff! :D

Well... I didn't dare to ask Rob but a module that would tell me: "Dude, don't bother with that alternate picking practice, I'll do that for you". That would be cool...

Countdown to delivery begins now. I have been watching Fig's 1959rr video, the tones of the standard mod are more than enough to secure a spot. Can't wait although I'me sure with 25 to build it will take some time. We are all lucky to have a modder like Rob here in the states.

Just got mine about 2 hours ago and this thing freaking screams. I could NOT possibly be more pleased. JF you crazy crazy man, you have made magic in module form.

I know how everyone says the stock modules are good but the modded modules are great. Finally my ears understand what you guys mean.

I just finished another this morning and you are absolutely right: these things kick serious $%&.

The first 14 are out the door as of today and another half dozen will be by the end of the week. Hope to have all of them shipped by next Monday. Just have to balance them in with the other orders here and the abnormally high number of MTS amps I have in for repair right now (four at the same time!).

ncsouthpaw said:
Just got mine about 2 hours ago and this thing freaking screams. I could NOT possibly be more pleased. JF you crazy crazy man, you have made magic in module form.

I know how everyone says the stock modules are good but the modded modules are great. Finally my ears understand what you guys mean.

Awe man, you're killin me!! :D Cant wait to get mine....

One of the advantages of living in a tiny college town and working directly across the street from the post office.

I'd rather have cable internet though honestly. :D

ncsouthpaw said:
One of the advantages of living in a tiny college town and working directly across the street from the post office.

I'd rather have cable internet though honestly. :D

Yeah Im with you there! (am using that now lol). but I dont even think mine has shipped yet. According to Rob- I have number 10....