A/B pedal for my 2 RM100s

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used that particular unit, but Radial stuff is usually pretty solid. I've had several of their DI boxes for over 10 years, and they still work great after going through hell and back.

JayDA said:
I've never used that particular unit, but Radial stuff is usually pretty solid. I've had several of their DI boxes for over 10 years, and they still work great after going through hell and back.
I saw a Phil X video where he uses it. He said he really liked the phase switch on it to make the amps run in phase to each other.

You won't make a mistake with that line for switchers... Very well regarded.

I don't use anything for amp switching at the moment, however I swear by Radial for all those types of products. You won't go wrong with anything they make.

Spencer4hire said:
Thanks for all your feedback everyone. I will get one. Looking forward to running my 2 RM100 half stacks at the same time!
let us know how it works I've been wanting to do this to and I think you can switch both amps at same time with the midi pedal Witch will be cool if you run 2 of the same modules and run any effects procssor like quadverb ect.

I just wanted say I received the A/B/Y pedal and it works great! Nice having 6 channels of MTS bliss to choose from or 3 full sounding dual module channels. AM I right to assume that if I wanted to use 1 Randall footswitch to change the channels on both amps I would just run a midi cable from the first amp to the second one?