A thought for MTS mods/components info resource

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapo_Polenton

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've noticed I've been really active on this forum as of late.. I'm just really digging my Lynchbox.. anyway, another suggestion, we've got a spreadsheet of all the components side by side now for stock modules, how about a labelled PCB of the main components that can be altered for

- gain
-bass,treb,mid (tone stack related)
- response
- saturation/compression

?

In other words what part of a real amp circuit would C3 or R17 be compared to? Not everyone needs a mega mod, we might just want to tinker ourselves with a few components and find what is right. I think that would generate a lot more interest on the forum and in this section. Plus when we wreck em, we send em off to the big modders!

Just a thought..

I think that would be a GREAT idea !! :D I've been soldering small electronics for a couple decades (for my own fun) and would love to experiment with some basic mods.

Djdayson is right on the money about his one. Me and a buddy have been messing with our modules and you really have to be able to follow the circuit and try different values to get you to where you want to go.