• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD THANK YOU!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the Brahma. Arrived today. Sounds great. :D

Free bump.

Got my SL+ the other day, thanks for the fast ship and for a great deal on one of the best stock modules!

Glad you guys got them and are liking them. 8)

I still have 7 modules the RM4, 2 RM 100's let's sell some more stuff.......I'll be getting more pics up as soon as my week slows down... 8)

Still have 1 RM4 (lot's of tire kicking going on with that one lol.....don't know why it's a great price and awesome.)

1 RM 100 (will get pics up soon I promise)

and 6 modules.......including 3 Gigmodded modules left.

8)

Some great transactions had so far here.......bump for the price drops....want to avoid ebay if I can... :)

1 RM 100
1 RM4

3 Gigmodded modules

2 Stock Modules

Still here.

Have begun the transition to Ebay on these last few items. You are free to bid there of course or make me offers here. I won't ship that RM 100 overseas due to the weight and expense. The modules I will ship anywhere... 8)

Everything has sold with the RM 100 as the very last item destined for Ebay soon unless someone makes an offer here. 8)