Everyone's opinion's about randall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JKD said:
RD/Steve said:
well being an EdHead...i haven't played Randall in a while.

hearing the KH stuff has turned me around.

wait until you see the new amp. Balls... :twisted:

NEW AMP!!!!....../me goes looking for torture devices :twisted:

Which new amp lol?

I GOT MINE YESTERDAY AND WOW! Oh, I am sorry, I was shouting because my ears are ringing from playing it since yesterday! This thing KILLS! Awesome amps!

i had an older Randall set up in my youth and i wasn't really impressed with the head(s.s) and cab (jaguar speakers blah )after about a week .... that being said i was convinced to hear this stuff by a local music store employee and the MTS stuff blew me away.... so i sold everything to get this stuff .... so in the end i'm glad Randall went after EGNATER for the technology ... after all this is "Egnater" gear for the most part and it rocks :twisted:

tonymustang302 said:
RD/Steve said:
well being an EdHead...i haven't played Randall in a while.

hearing the KH stuff has turned me around.

wait until you see the new amp. Balls... :twisted:

yea what new amp

+1, what new amp? RD/Steve, you've done it again :wink:

I still have an RG 80 I got in the 80's. Always considered it a cool amp but lacking a little tonally because of the speaker.

Randall really got their tone game together these days... especially with the Bruce Egnater related amps.

Build quality wise they are as good as any other "production" amp.

My feeling is that bang for buck there is not better tone... and oh yeah the looks of Randall amps these days is pretty killer.

I just did an amp clinic with the Lynch Box full satck and the responce form the croud was 100% positive! It should be the Lynch Box looks amazing in all it's glory... it's an impressive sight and larger than any other full stack that was at the shop. On top of that it sounded KILLER!

The features that got the most comments were the modular tube preamp, the convincing tones, the size and the cool looks.

Cheers
Craig