• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING SOLD !!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espquade

Reaction score
EVERYTHING SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN this page FOR PICTURES!!!!!!

Thanks !!!

Also I have done several deals here with Disciple, Drewiv, Matt Fig, Rblyn, Adinfinitum, etc. etc. as I can't remember everyone at this time.

Paypal gift option would be appreciated !

Good dude, "vouch for" bump.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation; good luck, man. Sending out the mojo and well wishes.

That blows, but know it's just stuff- easily replaced in the future with things that may be even better. Best wishes

Here's pics of the modules listed above for Kevin:

7704995118_03dc1e8bf7_z.jpg

7704996368_1901c8666d_z.jpg

7704997514_548f547967_z.jpg

7704998692_a3cf909568_z.jpg

Kevin is a great guy and friend and hate to see that he is going through this tough time right now and having to get rid of his gear :( Give his stuff a good home fellas!

Thanks for all the interest and I will update soon as some payments are pending.

Thanks for all the PMs .....and there have been a lot :D

Also the RM4's have had a ton of interest and currently both are pending sold, but I will contact all interested in the order I received the PM's if the deals don't go through. Thanks!!! :)

Just a quick update, as I will be in Vail this weekend until late Sun. and won't have access to my computer where I will be, so if I cannot respond over the weekend please note that I will as soon as I get back!

Thanks everyone!!!