First post

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy fella's!

Just picked up an rm50 combo yesterday... Had a module shootout last night. Dug the KH1 clean , and ultra xl very much. Thinking of getting an SL+ and sending it off to rack systems for the HBE and possibly picking up a Brahma to...

More to come!

Nick - :D

dawnofadreamx97 said:
Howdy fella's!

Just picked up an rm50 combo yesterday... Had a module shootout last night. Dug the KH1 clean , and ultra xl very much. Thinking of getting an SL+ and sending it off to rack systems for the HBE and possibly picking up a Brahma to...

More to come!

Welcome Nick to the addictive world of endless possibilities!!!The HBE is a super mod!!

dawnofadreamx97 said:
Howdy fella's!

More to come!

Nothing against Dave at Rack Systems, but there are Module Modders right here on the list that can probably offer whatever your heart (and eardrums) desires, as well.
Welcome aboard!

dawnofadreamx97 said:
droptrd said:
Not diggin the 1086?

yea not my thing really... i like the ultra xl and sl+ better, suites my playing and style better.... I will do an even trade for a ultra xl .... :D
The SL+ is my flat out fav too. The modded recto is definately something you want to check out also.

Does your SL+ have the JCM800 mod(2007 or newer)?

droptrd said:
dawnofadreamx97 said:
droptrd said:
Not diggin the 1086?

yea not my thing really... i like the ultra xl and sl+ better, suites my playing and style better.... I will do an even trade for a ultra xl .... :D
The SL+ is my flat out fav too. The modded recto is definately something you want to check out also.

Does your SL+ have the JCM800 mod(2007 or newer)?

Hi, i actually dont own the SL+ yet i borrowed a friends and I must say that i dug it... i really like the ultra xl to...

Bewitagos1 said:
dawnofadreamx97 said:
Howdy fella's!

More to come!

Nothing against Dave at Rack Systems, but there are Module Modders right here on the list that can probably offer whatever your heart (and eardrums) desires, as well.
Welcome aboard!
Hey Nick and WELCOME!
Yeah...lots of cool guys here. Lots of GREAT Modders too!
I try them all and have a little something from everyone. Rob (Jaded Faith) , Pete (ok Strat) , Dave Friedman and pretty soon a Salvation mod coming! Check them all out. All are GREAT! Each has their own flavor. I am sure there are others out there that weild that soldering iron too. Well just talk Mark Cameron into doing some mods and we will all be happy campers here!
Again, glad to see you here.

Dan :D

Mailman1971 said:
Bewitagos1 said:
dawnofadreamx97 said:
Howdy fella's!

More to come!

Welcome aboard!
Hey Nick and WELCOME!
Yeah...lots of cool guys here. Lots of GREAT Modders too!
I try them all and have a little something from everyone. Rob (Jaded Faith) , Pete (ok Strat) , Dave Friedman and pretty soon a Salvation mod coming! Check them all out. All are GREAT! Each has their own flavor. I am sure there are others out there that weild that soldering iron too. Well just talk Mark Cameron into doing some mods and we will all be happy campers here!
Again, glad to see you here.

Dan :D
Don't forget about Jeff @ Egnater,he likes to fiddle around too actually have a couple of modules @ the Egg headquaters now.Welcome Nick!!!

Dan :D[/quote]
Don't forget about Jeff @ Egnater,he likes to fiddle around too actually have a couple of modules @ the Egg headquaters now.Welcome Nick!!![/quote]

Don't even get me started about how cool Jeff is. I hope they (Egnater) starts offering the Amp Building course again.

Bewitagos1 said:
Don't forget about Jeff @ Egnater,he likes to fiddle around too actually have a couple of modules @ the Egg headquaters now.Welcome Nick!!![/quote]

Don't even get me started about how cool Jeff is. I hope they (Egnater) starts offering the Amp Building course again.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words guys! As always anything I can do.