• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For trade? Gigmods 1087

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone is familiar with this module. It's just way more gain that I need in my current project. I'd be looking for something to match up with my plexi module. Silverado? OD2? I'm open to trying something new. I'd really like a module with 2 channels (or 2 options). My head isn't modded so I'd have to switch manually but I'm fine with that. Open to trade offers or even suggestions of mods to try. Thanks.

I used to own the original mailman mod 1086 which became the 1087...

Which features does this have..not sure if the specs mine had were standard..

Gain stage rework
Push/pull bass shift
Bigger mid shift on the voicing

Plus the obv clarity mods..

Been a while since I been on the forums and not sure if the mods for the 1087 possibly changed..

How much to sale?

I will actually have to look at it. I have been out of the mts game for awhile myself. I'll take a look this evening and let ya know. I'd have to research it to see what they are even going for. If anyone wants to chime in with recent prices I'm fine with that.